«3»

xix-fyi this is when josh yelled at him and the events leading up to ethan's house-xix
simon

after josh yelled at me i found myself wondering the halls in search of the art room.

peeking in i saw a small blonde boy sketching on a canvas,

he's eyes scan the room as i sneak in,

his eyes lock with mine as my breathe catches in my throat.

but as quick as they made contact they dart away,

"i know someone's there," he spoke in a hushed voice.

"i can feel your presence, i don't really care who or what you are. but i hope you don't mind that i have called you lion, i'm sure the reason you're here is because you have something to do or protect. like a lion." the boy places his pencil down and grabs his back pack and races out of the room.

i walk over to the sketch and see the signature harry .l. at the bottom,

"cute name for a small kid" i chuckle as i see a schedule for the room on the back of the door.

'well I've noticed i'm not fading, yet. so that means i just have to be in like the radius of josh not close to him twenty-four seven' i smile to myself as i gab a pencil.

"great, no one will be using this room till lunch and that's an hour away" i grin as i grab a pencil and start drawing.

--

i noticed that the harry character hasn't been in the art room to collect or put away his drawing yet,

i place my pencil on the table as i admire my art;

'huh, looks a little lonely' i frown as i place the paper on the desk leaning back in my chair,

then i realize something.

"i wonder if my phone works!" i grab my phone out of my pocket noticing that every inch of it has a crack.

"great" i sigh as i attempt to turn it on,

with no luck i slide it back into my pants pocket bored out of my mind.

the bell goes for lunch and i decide to leave the art room and venture out into the school to find something that will entertain me.

everyone comes rushing out of their classes and it scares me because i don't like crowds,

as i speed walk past everyone trying not to bump into them i catch bits of people's conversations.

"did you hear a girl fainted in class?"

"apparently some kid made his pencil float and it spooked her"

"ha the kid probably used fishing wire to hook it up"

"but it did look very convincing bil"

"stacy want to sit with me at the cafeteria?"

'ugh, cafeteria food is one thing i'd never miss. it was horrid, didn't deserve to even be called food' i shutter at the thought as i finally find the library.

while no ones looking i silently drag a bean bag the to very corner of the library where books are covered in a layer of dust allowing me to know that no one comes back here.

i get comfortable grabbing a book called 'the girl with all the gifts',

it had a little girl on the front cover and it was canary yellow.

after about the 4th chapter in i start to doze off.

i put the book up and fall into darkness.

--

thud,

i jolt up as someone makes a noise.

"oh crap, i'm late!" i follow the voice to see josh checking the time and shutting off his computer,

"he-" before i can say anything josh runs off to whatever he is late for,

i smile to myself,

"so we're doing things this way, again"

chapter dedicated to a friend, tyler
you will be dearly missed
rest in piece friend x