Chap1-Who am I?!

a/n this is my first time writing a Dramione fanfic so bear with me if it's bad. I'm gonna try my best. Oh and most of this story will be in Hermione's pov. Alright, now u can read. Love u boos

*All rights reserved to the fabulous JK Rowling. I only own the storyline and stuff.*

Mione's POV

I woke up this morning so so so happy. I was excited because today is my 18th birthday!! I got up with the biggest smile on my face.

I get outta bed to hear my mum yelling "Hermione dear, come down when you get a sec please!" I yell back "ok mum!" After the second wizarding war, I undid the memory charm I had placed on my parents so they would remember me again. I think about my past memories as I walk into my closet to pick out an outfit for today. (Outfit below)

I looking good as always

I looking good as always. As I was getting dressed, I noticed that my skin tone was a lot darker than normal. Probably just the lighting in my closet, I thought. (a/n anything in bold is somebody thinking for now bc I can't get the italics to work). I let the thought go as I walk into my tiny bathroom.

This house wasn't the best but it is the house I was raised in. I grabbed my brush and closed my eyes as I brushed through my thick and bushy, milk chocolate brown hair. Always a pain to brush this mess I think to myself. I smiled at the thought and opened my eyes. "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" I screamed as I looked at my reflection in the mirror. "MUMMA DADDY!!!" I yelled to my parents who were downstairs. They zoomed up the stairs and I looked at my dad than my mum and noticed she had tears in her eyes. "We should've told her sooner, Jordan." My dad said, looking at my mother. "Told me what?" I was generally confused. I looked at them with my eyes full of worry and confusion. "Hermione please finish getting ready and come downstairs. There are three people here who would like to see you." My mum said, tears still trickling down her pale cheeks. "Ok," I muttered quietly. I finished getting ready as my parents walked down the staircase. I looked at my reflection over and over again until my looks kinda sunk in. I now had olive skin, big emerald green eyes, pitch black hair that went halfway down my back. I really did look gorgeous. I think 100x better than I used to. The question is why don't I look like my parents. I thought and thought but nothing came to my mind. I shook out the thoughts that were in my head. I curled my while it was in a ponytail and then took it out, causing my hair to be in perfect curls that draped down my back. I checked myself out in the mirror and headed downstairs. I walked and then, I stopped as soon as I saw who was in my living room.

The Zabini's.

I was outraged. "WHY ARE THEY HERE?!" I screamed to my parents as I jumped down the last few steps. "Mia calm down!" Blaise Zabini said to me. "Mia?" I questioned. Everybody in the room went silent and everything in the air was tense. "Will somebody please explain what is going on?" I asked them. I looked around until someone spoke who looked like the older version of me. "Mia....your adopted. The Grangers are not your birth parents. We are!" My older look-a-like gestured toward her and her husband. I was speechless. I didn't believe a word they said. How am I supposed to believe ex-death eaters? I looked at them with big eyes and my mouth was hanging open. "I don't believe you. How am I adopted?!?!" I exclaimed louder than I meant. "If you're not adopted than why do you look like me?" Blaise said to me. I kept my mouth shut and looked down at the floor. "Ok, can I tell the story now?" My adopted mother said to me. I nodded and everybody else did too. "Alright so when your mother was pregnant, we met when she was shopping in our world, or the muggle world as you guys call it. She was shopping for stuff for your twin brother, Blaise, and you and we ran into each other while I was looking for stuff for your aunt and we talked and hit it off as great friends. She and I stayed in touch with each other. She was the first to find out that I wasn't able to have kids. Your mother felt terrible about it." She could not continue any longer. My adopted mother burst into tears.

My birth mother continued to tell my life story, as my adopted father hugged my adopted mother. "Before you and your brother were born, the Dark Lord was at his highest point. He did not want any females being born and if they were, he either killed them or made them become Death Eaters, like Pansy Parkinson. Your father and I didn't want that for you.

Voldemort already knew about Blaise but he did not know about you, Mia. We needed to hide you. Let you grow up without having to deal with Him. So I called Jordan and told her she could have you when you and your brother were born and she said yes. So we gave you up.

Believe me! Your father and I were heartbroken. I told the Granger's that I put a charm on you to make you look like them and when you turned 18 it would wear off. That's why you looked like us. Do you believe me and does everything make sense now?" My mother finished and I was crying like my brother was. Tears rolling down my face. One by one. I nodded my head, answering her question. "Y-yes. Everything makes sense and I definitely believe. But what's my name if it's not Hermione?" I stuttered a little from crying but I managed to get my sentence out. "Mum, can I tell her?" Blaise asked his mother. She nodded and let Blaise speak. "Your name is Mialyn Belle Keaton Sadie Zabini. But I'd like to call you Mia Belle or just Mia. It fits better." Blaise stated. I smiled when I heard my full name. I let a few more tears fall from my newly changed emerald green eyes. Blaise came over to me and hugged me. It was a bit uncomfortable at first because of our past but I gave into it and let my brother hold me as I cried a little more. "Mia," my biological mother started. "Would you like to come back to the manor and live with us?" I pretended to think about it and then I nodded. "Alright, darling. Blaise, go upstairs and help your sister back her stuff. But no clothes. All of that is already at the manor, in your room." My real father spoke and it shocked me because throughout the whole visit he hadn't said a single word to anybody. Blaise nodded and he threw me over his shoulder and headed up the stairs holding me. I laughed and punched his back trying to get him to put me down but he wouldn't let me go until we were in my room. It was a lot of fun and I was excited about finally having an older/twin brother. No doubt that with my looks, he's always gonna keep a close eye on me. When we got upstairs I walked over to my full body mirror and looked at myself. I hadn't noticed that my body shape changed as well as my face and hair and skin. I now had curves in all the right places and my chest was a lot more out there. "You really look amazing little sis!" Blaise said smiling as he came to hug me from behind. I smiled and leaned back against him. "Guess that means your going to have to chase away all the boys then!" I giggled a little until reality hit me. I forgot about Ginny and Harry and Ron!! How am I going to tell them about this?! I shrugged and turned to my trunk and started packing with Blaise. Once we finished I said goodbye to my adopted parents and thanked them for raising me all my life. Then I grabbed Blaise's hand and my mum's hand. My daddy grabbed my mum's hand and we all apparated away to Zabini Manor.

1,508 words

A/n alright guys how did I do?! I am a bit worried because I've been wanting to write stories for a while and I finally decided to do it and I wanna do a good job for y'all. Plz tell me if I did good or if I need to fix something!! Love ya!!