Chap4-The Lost Malfoy

A/n I am back with a new chapter. Really hope y'all like it.
Bye nowwwwww

"Hi!! I'm looking for Draco, Blaise and Mia!!" She even sounded like a Malfoy! "I'm Mia and over there are Blaise and Draco. I've got two questions. What is your name and can you help me out of this pool?!" She nodded and helped me out. "My name is Dawn Malfoy but I formerly was known as Ginny Weasley." My mouth dropped and I ran up and hugged her. Even though she didn't know it was me. "OMG GINNY I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!" I screamed my sentence as she looked confused. "Um...who are you?!" I laughed nervously and backed off of her. "Sorry. I forgot I haven't told you. I found out a day or two ago that I am really a Zabini instead of a Granger. But it's still me! Hermione! I am Blaise's younger twin sister. I'll have to tell you the entire story some other time." She nodded.
"It seems that you and I are floating the same boat. I'm Draco's little twin sister too. I found out a little while ago. My mother and father are here and want to explain the story to you, your family, and Draco too because he wasn't there." I nodded at her and yelled for the boys. They jumped out of the pool and came over. Draco stopped in his tracks as he saw the girl standing before Mia. His eyes grew. "S-so it's true... you're the little sister I lost?" Dawn nodded and tears came to hers and Draco's eyes. I hugged Blaise as we watched the siblings reunite. Dawn explained a quarter of the story to her big twin brother and he tended up a bit. Dawn and Draco still hugged each other though. Next, we all walked inside after Blaise, Draco, and I used a quick drying charm. Before we entered the house, I had jumped onto Blaise's back and the two of us walked in the house like that. Dawn and Draco just walked in like normal people. It had been a bit tense between the two of them since Dawn told the older brothers that she used to be Ginny. After the past the Weasley's have had with the Malfoy's, it was a bit odd for Draco to find out he was related to the supposed-to-be youngest one! We all walked into the living room and sat facing our parents. I sat in a love seat with Blaise and he sat his arm around my shoulder, being a bit protective. I looked over at the other twins and saw Draco did the same to Dawn. I could tell already that he was going to be a great and very protective brother. He probably would be a great boyfriend too. I sighed and looked down at my lap.
'What's wrong sis?'
'How are you in my mind Blaise?!?! That is super creepy!'
'It's called twin telepathy so you and I can fall back and forth without anybody knowing it.'
'Ok yea that's kinda cool but still weird.'
'Ok yes it's weird and cool. Back to our original topic. What's up little sis?!'
'I think I might like Draco but he's never going to like me back. I don't what to do!'
'Well I know he likes you!'
'How?'
'Y'all made it kinda obvious earlier when y'all ran and hid and then came out of the pool house. Everything y'all have done is a hint.' I blushed a deep shade of crimson and Blaise smirked. "Blaise. Mia. Are you listening?" Mum had snapped us out of our telepathy moment. "Yes ma'am!" We spoke at the same time and I heard Dawn and Draco stifling a laugh from each of their mouths. I shot them a dirty look and they each turned from pale white to a bright pink. "Kids pay attention! We must tell the story of our long lost daughter!" Mr. Malfoy spoke. We all perked up and listened to the story. As we all listened, I noticed it was remotely similar to the reason I was given away. Once the Malfoy's finished telling the story I was in tears, Mrs. Malfoy was in tears, my mother was in tears, Dawn was in tears, and Blaise and Draco were in tears. Then the fathers are just holding the tears back that are threatening to flow. "Wow! That's....amazing!" I let more tears fall from my eyes and Blaise held me tighter. I felt protected from all harm in his brotherly grip. "Cissa? Is it alright if both Dawn and Draco stay the night?" My mum looked to Narcissa Malfoy and she nodded. "I do not see any problems in that. Is it ok letting them stay, love?" Lucious nodded and looked down frowning slightly. "Lucius what is the matter?" My daddy asked him.
"I just got my baby girl back and now I've got to let her go for another day?! This is crazy!!"
"Awww daddy!!" Dawn got up during hugged her father. Everybody became teary eyed again as the rest of the Malfoy family joined in on the hug. The family dispersed and the Malfoy clan said goodbye. Draco and Dawn left to go get their things and then they would come back to the manor. "So what do you wanna do while we wait?" I looked at my brother and he thought about it.
"First. Can we invite Pansy Parkinson and Theodore Nott over to meet you and also have a sleepover with us and the other twins? Second. Want to watch a movie in the cave?" The cave is the new name for the muggle movie hangout room. I thought about his questions for a second. "Yea I guess that could be cool." He said ok and then flooed to Nott and Parkinson manor to invite the two teens over. Once he left I went to my room. I was quite bored. Until my mother called for me.

A/n this chapter is a bit shorter than the others. I've been having a small writers block. That's all I really have to say except for that i won't be able to update again tonight. I might be able to finish the next chapter tomorrow but I really don't know. Ok bye