Chap5-The Sleepover P.1

A/N Omg I am so so sooooo sorry. I have been meaning to update for forever but I couldn't because I got sick and I still am sick. I think I might have the flu but I'm not sure. All I know is that I feel crappy af and I just want to be normal feeling again. So anyway enough about my life. Let's continue with Mia's.
-Btw that pic will make since later in the chapter-

Mia pov

"Mia could you come here for a second?!" I called back saying ok and then walked down the stairs to where my parents were sitting. "So your father and I have been talking and we have decided that it might be a good idea to do a ball to celebrate you and your brothers, and 

Dawn and Draco's birthdays! Does that sound exciting to you? Of course me and Cissa (a/n Malfoy mum) would have to take you and Dawn dress shopping!!" My mouth dropped and then I smiled so much.

"I'm so excited!!!! That sounds so amazing!! When is it going to be held?"

"We haven't decide. We wanted you girls to decide. We can talk whenever everybody gets here."

"Ok. Oh and one more thing. Did you know that Theo was my first real wizarding best friend?! Not Harry and Ron." Mumma shook her head and smiled and so did I. "Would you like to hear how we met?" She nodded and I told her the story. "Ok so Theo is like my other best friend but I had to keep our relationship secret because of Harry and Ronald. I met him when I was going to Diagon Alley for the very first time. I was scared and didn't know where I was going and I bumped into him and he helped me with everything. If I had ever needed help with Harry or Ron or even Draco, I would owl him and we would meet in the Astronomy Tower. I miss him so much. I haven't seen him since before the second Wizarding War." I smiled at my past memories and then frowned because of him. Until I heard something in the living room. I ran thinking someone was breaking in until I saw my brother and he hugged me. Then I saw another guy. He had semi-spiked up, messy brown hair. Sun-kissed skin. Bright green eyes. The guy that has been my best friend since first here! "THEO!!!" I ran up and jumped into his arms, hugging him. "Woah! Who might you be gorgeous?!" He laughed and asked me the question.

"Blaise you didn't tell him?!"

"No sorry! I was gonna let you tell everybody!"

"Oh. Well it's me. Mione! I found out that I am now Blaise's twin sister-"

"Younger twin sister!" He always interrupts me!!! I shot him a dirty look.

"Yes. YOUNGER twin sister. I'm still your best friend right?"

"Always Mione! No matter who you are you will always be my best friend and 'adopted little sis!'" I smiled and he finally hugged me back. I was so happy to see him.

"I missed you so much Theo. It feels like we haven't seen each other in ages!" He nodded.

"I know right. I miss you too."

"Alright we get it. Stop making me jealous with all the hugs!" My older twin frowned and Theo pulled him in for a hug. I laughed when Theo kissed Blaise on the cheek. Blaise almost killed Theo and I died of laughter. I hadn't even noticed that Pansy popped in from the fire place. "What did I just walk into?!" Pansy had wide eyes and I was still on the floor laughing. "I didn't know you were here pans! You weren't supposed to see that!" Blaise and Theo blushed a little bit.

"Hi! I'm Pansy Parkinson! And who might you be?" I smirked at her.

"Hey Pansy. I'm Mia Zabini! I used to be your boyfriends female enemy!" I smirked even more and held out my hand while her jaw just stayed down on the floor.