Chap6-Preperations

Yes, I'm back after a very long hiatus...I guess? Sorry about the wait but things happen ya know. Gonna try and update this and the new book very often. Maybe a chapter each a week? I don't know. I've been home sick for 3 days, probably going on 4 or 5 tbh. Ya girl missed a whole week of school. If I update this and post my first chapter to the new story before I go back to school, updates might be a bit iffy until I get back on track with my missing work and stuff. But anyway I've got a new chapter for you guys! Hope you like it!

I wrote all thst back in January. Not sick anymore but can't update through my chromebook anymore bc the mf school blocked wattpad off my chromebook so unless I steal my mom's computer to update I will not be able to update on my phone.

**Mia POV**

*3 Weeks After The Sleepover*

"MIA! DAWN AND PANSY ARE HERE!" I heard Mum yell from downstairs.

"I'm coming!" I was super excited to see my best friends again. I hadn't seen them since the morning after our sleepover and today I was going to go shopping with them for dresses for mine and Dawn's Welcome Back ball. I was excited and so were the other two girls.

I walked into the living room to find my mother and 2 best friends sitting on the couch and chairs. "Dawn!! Pans!! I've missed you, both!!" I yelled, running towards the girls on the couch. As I drew closer to the couch, the other girls got up and almost attacked me in a hug.

"We've missed you too, M!! I'm so glad we're going shopping together. It gives us a chance to hang out together without the boys!" Pansy, Dawn, and I all scrunched our noses and then started giggling. We giggled together for ages and then headed to the dining hall for lunch. "What's on the menu for lunch?" I asked our house elf, Shimmer. She snapped her fingers and onto the table popped a plate full of 5 different sandwichs. We all dug in until our stomachs told us we needed to stop.

"What shall we do first girlies?" I asked my best friends, whilst shoving the rest of my last sandwich into my mouth.

"Well, what's on the to-do list for today?" Pansy questioned.

"All I know is that once we leave, you and I, Dawn, aren't supposed to come back until everything is decorated. Which now includes you too, Pans. Even whenever we need to come home to get our dresses on after we finish shopping, we have to go apparate directly to my room. These people are crazy!!" I laughed and they laughed along with me.

"So are we getting our hair done here or is that the last thing on the list while we're out today?" Dawn asked.

"I mean, I could ask Gustav to do our hair here. I'm not sure if he'd say yes or not though. It won't hurt to ask." I didn't know Gustav as well as my family but he's supposed to be Dad's best friend from school so I might could talk my way into it.

"True." Pans stated.

"So what really is our list for today?" Dawn says.

"Dress shopping, and shopping for clothes as well, looking at stuff for your bedrooms-"

"Wait, what??" My best friend stated at once.

"Yea, y'all are getting bedrooms in my wing of the manor." They each squealed really loudly. I plugged my ears as a defense from their high-pitched voices.