Chap5-Sleepover P.2

A/n here's part 2! Sorry for but it would've ended up here eventually before nightfall someday and now it is. Hope u enjoy. Bye

Mia pov

Once the timer dinged, saying our pizza was done, we all went back to my room and then downstairs to the Cave, with Draco holding the pizza. When we got back into the cave, we dug in the pizza like we hadn't eaten in days. It was amazing! I chose a piece of the meat lovers because sausage, ham, bacon, and pepperoni are just magnificent! Muah!! (💋) Delicioso!! (A/n that is delicious in Spanish I think.) I loved sausage the best though!
'Bet you liking that sausage aye sis!' I shot Blaise a look that could kill. He laughed a little bit.
'For your INFORMATION! Meat lovers is my favorite pizza. And stop thinking negative about everything.'
'Nah I'm good. Thinking negative is fun. And I know you like that sausage. All that big, juicy meat too. Mmmmmm!! Delicious!'
"BLAISE!!" I accidentally yelled that out to everybody. I blushed and looked down at my lap. I mumbled a sorry and kept eating.
'Awww did you embawass yourself in fwont of yo crush?'
'Shut up Blaise!' He could sense the anger rising in my blood. He backed off and continued eating his food. "So y'all ready to play now?" Everybody nodded as we finished our dinner. I decided I would start off first.
"Alright Pansy. Truth or dare?"

"Truth!" She took a sip of Veritaserum and I thought about my question.

"Do you have a crush on somebody in this room?"

"Yea kinda..." I nodded as she picked her next victim.

"Blaise truth or dare."

"Dare."

"I dare you to run into the streets of London and scream, 'I LOVE YOU JUAN'!" I laughed and so did everybody else in the room. We all grabbed another persons hand as we went into London. It was late at night so Blaise stood in the center of the street and yelled.

"I, BLAISE ZABINI, LOVE YOU JUAN!"

"I LOVE YOU TOO BLAISE!" A random man came outta nowhere and gave Blaise a hug. Draco and I couldn't breathe because we were laughing so hard. We were leaned up against each other laughing together and crying because of laughing so much. It was awesome. When Blaise walked back over we all apparated back to the Cave. We continued playing truth or dare for a while. Until somebody *cough* Blaise *cough* said we should add spin the bottle to our game. We all agreed with him.

"Alright who's spinning first?" Dawn looked around the room until Blaise said he would spin. He spun his bottle and it landed on Draco. I sighed as it landed on Draco and not me.

"Alright Draco, truth or dare?" He thought for a sec and then said "I choose truth! Not gonna take any chances unlike last time..." I felt a pang of jealous run through my body as Blaise thought about what he was going to say.

"Hmm...Draco, do you have a crush on anybody in this very room, right here, right now?" Blaise was pressuring him a little bit.

"No-" Theo cut him off.

"Veritaserum first, Draco. I never saw you take a sip!" Draco sweared under his breathe and took a sip. "Again I ask! Do you have a crush on anybody in this room?"

"Y-yes..." Draco looked down at the ground nervous.

"Who is i-"

"Nope you already asked your question now move on!!" Draco's words were in a rush as he deeply attempted to stay out of this conversation.

"Fine. It's your turn to spin." Draco shifted uncomfortably and spun the bottle. It landed in Theo.

"Theo. Truth or-"

"Dare!" Draco smirked devilishly, knowing who Theo liked.

"You. Pansy. Closet. Heaven. 7 minutes. Go." As Draco named off the things, he pointed to everything as he spoke. Theo grabbed Pansy's hand and they went off to have fun.