Broly (Old Movie) X Pre-Teen! Reader

(AN: The Broly in this story is from the old movie made in the 1990s, not the new Broly in the new movie.)

Broly let out a sigh. He had just gotten a call from the school saying that you needed to be picked up for getting in a fight. He couldn't believe that you, of all people, got into a fight. You were usually very calm, so he didn't think that you would ever get into a fight.

*Time skip because he's because he's literally just driving to the school.*

When he go to the school he went to the office and waited patiently as they got you out of your current class. When they got you he noticed that you had a few cuts and bruises. Broly also noticed that you looked extremely mad. He wondered how you got the scratches and why you seemed so mad.

The two of you walked out of the building without a word. When the two to you got to the car he finally asked "How did the fight start?" You sighed and crossed your arms. "I don't feel like talking about it right now." You snapped back at him, crossing your arms and looking the other way. Broly flinched a little bit, you never did snap at people like that and it surprised him a little.

"(Name) please tell me." He asked softly, trying not to make you madder then what you already were."...Fine! I'll tell you what happened."

"There's this kid in my class that really hates me. I don't know why either, but his name is Zack." (If you want to change the name you can.) "What did Zack do?" Broly asked. "He came over to my desk and started throwing insults at me and all around rude!"

"The teacher didn't stop him either because the teacher's too scared of him. Zack is also a Saiyan." You growled. Broly blinked in surprise since they're aren't many Saiyans around.

"Anyways, after a while I was getting annoyed by what he was saying so I said some things back. He clearly didn't like them because he punched me right in the nose. When he punched me in the nose I punched him in the jaw and it went on from there." You finished, still looking rather upset about it.

Broly looked at you rather surprised, noticing how much this got you worked up. He then noticed the two of you were in the driveway and sighed softly. "Let's talk about this further in the house. And maybe get those wounds patched up too." Broly told you in a soft voice.

The two of you walked into the house and you went to sit down on the couch. Your dad went to go get the first aid kit, soon coming back with it a few moments later.

After calming down you began to think. "Hey dad?" You said in a uncertain voice. "Yes (name)?" Broly was still using that soft tone. "Am...Am I going to get in trouble for this?"

"Of course not. It wasn't your fault. Now hold still." He was still using that soft voice. He took a alcohol wipe and rubbed it on a cut on your arm gently. You let out a small hiss of pain and slightly grit your teeth.

*Couple minutes later.*

"There. I'm done now. You should go lie down." He said, still using the soft voice. You wondered why he was. Thinking that he was just trying to be gentle or something you ignored it. He did often talk like that after all.

You went up to your room and lied down, looking up at your ceiling. You thought about the fight you got in before also thinking about what your dad said about how you wouldn't get in trouble, and you knew that he wouldn't go back on his word. So you didn't really worry.

Your mind began to wonder about what Zack had told you when he insulted you. You remember some of the insults that he threw your way. But you ignored him for the most part.

You remembered that one comment that almost made you beat the crap out of him. He said, with a know-it-all voice, "Both you and your sorry excuse for a father are both just monsters. No wonder you don't have a mom."

While it was true that you didn't have a mother, you didn't like what he said about you and your dad. Especially your dad. He was always nice to people. Sure, he may look intimidating but he's nice towards almost anyone.

And you didn't find it fair that people only judged for what he did in the past. You weren't even sure how people knew, but you didn't really care how they knew, even if I'd did get annoying at times. People getting scared when the two of you when you go out in public or threatening to fight you or to get someone to fight you.

You stopped thinking about the fight and got off of your bed and went to the living room. Broly was sitting down on the couch, looking like he was in deep thought. Once he heard you walk in and turned his head towards you.

"Why aren't you lying down (name)?" He asked with that soft voice returning. "Because I can't lie down. I'm a little restless." "Well come sit down over here." You walked over and sat down beside him.

"(Name)..." He began. "Have I ever told you about the guy I used to hate before you were born?" You smiled. "Yeah. You've told me about him lots of times. Wasn't his name Kakarrot?"

Broly chuckled before answering. "It seems to me that the way you two hate each other reminds me of the way I hate Kakarrot." "But we don't want to kill each other though." "Well, at least not yet." You thought.

Broly ruffled your hair. "Let's hope you guys don't want to kill each other. If you did though you would win. You are related to me after all."