Future Trunks (Super) X Reader

(Reader is in between the ages of five and seven for this)

Trunks walked around, trying to see if he could find any survivors. He wasn't having any luck and let out a small sigh. "I'll look some more tomorrow." He muttered before turning around and beginning to walk back.

But before he could walk off, he felt something cling onto his leg. Trunks looked down to see a kid clinging to his leg, looking up at him curiously. He rubbed the top of the kid's head softly.

"Hello, my name is Trunks. Could you tell me yours?" He asked, trying to start a conversion with you. You smiled up at him. "My name's (name). Nice to meet you, Trunks." You answered.

Trunks was about to say something else when he heard a Ki blast followed by an explosion. Trunks whipped his head around to see Black a few yards away. Trunks turned back around and put his hands under the upper part of your arms and picked you up before starting to run.

Trunks hoisted you up to where his his hands were at the middle of your side and the other on the upper part of your legs, holding you tightly. You wrapped your small arms around his neck and buried your face into his chest. Trunks looked down at you sympathetically for a second before returning to focusing to where he was running at.

Trunks continued to run until he saw a nearby halfway demolished house. He ran into it and hid under a dirty and old bed, which the two of you surprisingly fit under it. Trunks held you tightly, closing his eyes and praying Black didn't find the two of you.

Trunks could feel Black's Ki coming closer and closer until...Black scoffed and turned heel, flying off. Trunks let out a huge sigh, climbing out from under the bed with you still safe in his arms.

After Trunks sat you down, you hugged him tightly. "Thank you so much for protecting me Trunks!" Trunks smiled softly and gently rubbed the top of your head. "Your welcome, (name). Now let's go someplace safer."

You nodded. "Okay. We can walk since Black left and went somewhere else." Trunks gently grabbed your hand with his and started to walk with you slightly behind him, holding on tightly to his hand.

"So," Trunks asked, trying to make the tension  not as thick. "Do you know what happened to your parents?" Trunks then slightly recoiled after asking the question. "Good job Trunks. You just asked a kid if they knew how their parents died. What a great question to ask." Trunks thought.

"Uh...Actually..." You mumbled, seriously not wanting to tell Trunks who your parents were. "You don't have to tell me." Trunks told you soothingly. You let out a small sigh. Trunks needed to know. "I...I don't really know who my mom is but my dad..."

Trunks stopped and bent down in front of you with a sympathetic smile on his face. He put his hands on your shoulders and softly squeezed them. "Go on. I won't judge you."

"You are when you find out who it is..." You thought. "My dad...My dad is the one who caused all of this." You told him with your voice not even a whisper. Trunks eyes widened as he stood up. His eyes then narrowed as he let out a snarl. "You mean to tell me that your dad is Goku Black!?"

You looked down at the ground, wishing that you could get out from Trunks' hateful glare. "Y-Yeah..." "And you didn't even bother to tell me!? Do you even know how much grief and destruction he has caused!? Do you even care-" You interrupted Trunks by yelling back at him.

"I DO CARE BUT I CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO STOP IT!! I'VE TRIED ASKING HIM TO STOP, HE WONT LISTEN TO ME!! THAT'S WHY I RAN AWAY FROM HIM, SO I COULD GET HELP!! EVEN IF HE IS MY FATHER, HE NEEDS TO BE STOPPED!!!" You finished your yelling by falling to your knees, crying and whimpering.

Trunks frowned, feeling bad for the small child. Not to mention the guilt he felt for yelling at tiu so harshly. He gathered you in his arms before lifting you up and softly singing a song that he remembered his mother used to sing to him when he was younger. His soft singing managed to reduce your crying to sniffling, and your whimpers got softer.

You snuggled the side of your head into his chest, starting to get tired. You soon closed your eyes and fell asleep, holding onto Trunks' jacket tightly. Trunks looked down at you, confused on how someone like you could be related to Black. You seemed too nice to be related to Black.

"I guess they were pretty tired... There's no telling how long they've gone with little to no sleep." Trunks carried you to the current hideout the survivors are in. When he walked in, he was instantly greeted by Mai. A happy look was on her face when she saw the sleeping child in Trunks' arms.

"You managed to find a survivor! That's great!" Mai praised. Trunks frowned a little. "This kid....is...uh...related to Black..." Mai's happiness instantly disappeared when she heard that. "They're related to Black!? Trunks what were you thinking, bringing that kid with you!"

You quickly woke up upon hearing your father's name, looking around wearily. You then looked from Trunks to Mai, to Trunks again. Looking up at Trunks, you asked "Is she your girlfriend, Trunks?" This caused Trunks and Mai to blush at your question.

"N-No, (name). She isn't my girlfriend." Trunks stuttered out. You looked at him confusedly. "Are you sure?" "Yes (name). I'm sure." Trunks mumbled, still having a red tint on his cheeks. You then looked over at Mai. You gave her a small smile before sticking your hand out. "Nice to meet you, miss."

Mai hesitantly took your hand before slowly shaking it. "My name's (name). What about you?" You asked. Mai stared at you for a second before answering. "It's Mai." Mai leaned over and whispered in Trunks' ear "Are you sure they are related to Black?"

You perked up and looked up at the two of them. "Hmm? What are you guts talkin' about?" Trunks shook his head. "Adult stuff." You sighed dramatically before leaning backwards in Trunks' arms. "That's sounds boring!"

Mai let out a low sigh. "Well I have to go help with a few things. I'll talk to you later, Trunks." Trunks only nodded in response. You, however, waved and yelled "Bye!" while she was walking off.

Trunks turned his attention back to you. "So, (name). You want to stop your father, right?" You nodded up at him. "Yeah. And I know this sounds impossible but if you could, convince him to stop before you kill him. He may be evil but he's still my dad."

Trunks smiled down at you before ruffling your hair. "I promise you that I'll try my best to convince your dad to stop. I can at least give you that." You gave Trunks a hug. "Thank you for everything, Trunks." "No problem." Trunks told you, giving you you a comforting hug.