Wild! SSJ4 Goku X Injured! Abandoned! Reader

You let out a low whimper as you limped over to a nearby tree. You sat down on the ground as tears threatened to fall down your face. "Why would mom and dad leave me?" You mumbled. "I thought they cared about me and loved me."

You looked down, thinking about how you got hurt. You sprained your ankle on a rock when running from a coyote. After that, you accidentally went into a bramble bush when looking for something to help with your hunger. That caused you to have multiple scratches.

You looked back up when you heard a twig snap. Your eyes met with a fierce pair of yellow eyes, glaring right at you. The beast was so close, you could feel it breathing. You tried moving, but your body wouldn't budge.

The creature leaned closer and sniffed at you. The only you could do was close your eyes in fear. It stopped sniffing you a minute later before... nuzzling you? You opened your eyes to see the creature looming over you, nuzzling its nose softly into your cheek.

You got a better look at it and saw that it looked sorta like a monkey mixed with a man. He had magenta fur with black, mane-like hair. He stopped nuzzling you and licked your cheek gently, whining.

"H-Hello..." You stuttered. You slowly put your hand on the top of his head, petting him softly. He closed his eyes in response, purring while leaning against your hand. You stopped petting him a second later.

The monkey man sat down in front of you before pulling you into his lap. "What's a little one like you doing out in the forest?" He asked, looking down at you. You looked at him surprised, you assumed he couldn't talk.

"My parents left me out here, saying they hate me and that I ruined their lives..." You mumbled softly. The man let a low growl before pulling you into a tight and secure hug. "If you need to cry, go ahead. I don't mind." He told you.

You buried your face into his neck, letting out a loud sob. He rubbed your back gently, his other hand on the back of your head softly. "Just let it all out..."

Your crying went on for a about ten minutes or so before you stopped. You continued to cling onto Goku, sniffling softly. "What's your name child?" He asked.

"It's (name)..." You mumbled softly. "Well (name), would you like to stay with me?" He questioned. You looked up at him, astonished. "Y-You wouldn't mind?" Goku nodded no, thinking your reaction was adorable.

"I wouldn't mind one bit. And also, my name is Goku." He told you, smiling even wider. "Okay then! Thank you Mr.Goku!" You beamed at him, making Goku chuckle softly. He picked you up before standing up and walking towards a cave. Once he got there, you could see a old mattress with a pillow and blanket on it.

"I know it's not the best place to live at but..." Goku trailed off, staring down at you while rubbing the back of his head sheepishly with a nervous smile. "It's okay, Mr.Goku. I don't mind." You told him. Goku went over to the mattress and sat down on it with you in his lap. He pulled the blanket it up to where it would cover you.

Goku very gently put his hands on your ribs and wrapped his tail around your waist, softly hugging you against him. He was leaning down, making his chest and stomach softly rub against your back and part of your head. He had a huge smile on his face as you giggled at him. "Mr.Goku, what are you doing?" You asked in between giggles.

"I'm snuggling you!" He told you, also giggling. Goku's fingers then started to tickle your sides, making you start to laugh loudly. "P-Pl-Please S-Stop!" You said in between laughs. Tears started to form in your eyes because of how hard you were laughing.

Goku continued to tickle you despite your pleas, making you laugh even more. Goku smirked evilly. "I'll only stop if you say one thing." "W-Wh-What?" You asked. "That you will never leave me. Can you promise me that?" He said seriously.

"I-I-I p-prom-promise!" You yelled, wanting him to stop tickling you. Goku stopped tickling you and asked "Did you even know what I asked or did you say that so I would stop tickling you?'' Goku had a really serious look on his face

You smiled up at the magenta furred male. "You wanted me to promise that I would never leave you. I wouldn't won't to leave you anyways, Mr.Goku."

Goku could feel a smile come up to his face but continued to look serious. "And why do you want to stay with me?" He questioned. "Because, you're the only adult to ever care about me." You answered.

"Oh..." Goku mumbled, feeling really bad for you. How could no one care about you except for him? It just didn't make any sense! Goku then smiled down at you. "Well, I'll always care about you. Even when you are a adult, you'll still be my little (name)."

You stood up in Goku's lap while leaning on him and hugged him. "Thank you, Mr.Goku." Goku returned the hug by wrapping his huge, fluffy arms around you. You snuggled up to the Saiyan, liking the warmth he was giving off.

A minute later, Goku looked down, hearing soft snoring. He saw you fast asleep in his arms, your head snuggled into his chest. "She/He must have been really tired." Goku thought with a small smile making its way on his face.

Goku slowly started to lay down on the bed with you still on him. He pulled the blanket over the two of you before wrapping his arms around you securely. "Goodnight, my little (name)..." He mumbled before drifting off to sleep.