Wild! SSJ4 Gohan X Injured! Abandoned! Reader

(I might've made Gohan a little bit violent. Sorry. For whoever requested this, I can rewrite this if it seems too dark.)

You continued to grip onto the fur of the ape-like man that was walking on all fours at the moment. He had found you a few hours ago after your parents left you behind when you guys were leaving from a camping trip. But before they did leave, one of your parents got a branch and hit you with it at least ten times. (Why do I have to be so edgy-)

Not soon after, Gohan, the male's who back you're currently on, found you, curled up in a little ball, shivering. After warming you up and introducing himself, he asked if you wanted to stay with him. You, of course, said yes, trusting Gohan without a doubt.

"Where are we going, Gohan?" You asked the red-furred Saiyan. He turned his head back over to face you some. "It's a surprise. I can't tell you.'
You frowned, making Gohan chuckle softly. "We'll be there in a minute, don't worry."

You huffed. "Fine! But it better be good." You mumbled. Gohan turned his head back around, sniffing at the ground for a second. He stopped sniffing and lifted his head back up, looking around you squinted eyes. "Is anything-" "Hush." Gohan interrupted. You stayed quiet, deciding to listen to Gohan's advice.

Gohan took you off of his back and sat you down. "Stay here and close your eyes. Don't make a sound or do anything until I give you the okay. And cover your ears, too." You nodded up at him, confused and a little afraid of what Gohan was about to do.

You did as Gohan told and he walked over to what he assumed was, police. He let out a loud snarl, catching the police's attention. This caused the three of them to turn around, facing him. "Do you think that thing already killed the little kid?" Whispered one officer to the others.

"I wouldn't doubt it. Poor kid. Getting left behind by their parents then being killed by whatever that is." This made Gohan snarl even louder. Kill you? He wouldn't do that to anyone innocent. But he could smell around the area and tell that these police have already killed some of the animals in the forest. (Again with me being edgy-)

"I didn't kill the child you're talking about." Gohan rasped. "But I am going to kill you. One, for trespassing on my territory. Two, for killing innocent animals. And three, for assuming I killed (name) and wanting to take them away from me."

One of the officers pulled out a gun and shot it at him, but he jumped out of the way, tackling the said police person to the ground, proceeding to growl loudly at them before getting. "All three out you get out of my forest!" He yelled, the officers wasting no time in running off.

Gohan scoffed, turning around and going back to where you were at. "I don't mind humans." He mumbled. "But people like that get on my nerves. I wasn't actually going to kill them." He paused for a second. "But what they don't know won't hurt them."

You were still standing there, wondering if your friend was okay. You heard the gunshot despite having your ears covered, and he hasn't come back yet. You were tempted to go look for him, but didn't want to make him mad, either. So you stayed there, eyes still closed, ears covered, and mouth closed.

Gohan walked back to you, only to notice you in the same position you were in when he left. He wondered how to get your attention without scaring you. He thought for a few seconds before deciding to use his tail. After all, what had tails like a monkey beside an actual monkey? And it's not like any lived in the forest the two of you were at.

Gohan's tail slowly wrapped around your wrist, gently pulling it. You uncovered your eyes to see Gohan, a huge grin on his face. You scanned his body for a minute, making sure he wasn't hurt any before hugging him tightly. Gohan picked you up and hugged back, a low rumble coming from his chest.

After a minute, the two of you let go of each other. "So, who was the person you were talking to a minute ago?" You asked. Gohan shook his head. "No one important. Don't worry."

"Are you sure?" Gohan nodded. "I'm sure. Now let's get moving again." "Okay." You mumbled, climbing back onto Gohan's back. Gohan smiled and turned his head, giving you a lick on the cheek.

At first, you were weirded out by him doing that, but soon learned that was one of his ways of giving you affection. You let out a small giggle before saying "Gohan, you're weird." Gohan smiled some. "But I'm not as weird as you." He then started to walk again while you took a minute to realize what he said. "Hey! That's mean!"

(The ending was honestly terrible but I didn't want it to drag on.)