Secret uncovered

Arekkusu ( your) POV

I walked into my classroom to see my best friend Sarada she was talking to Chocho. " Hey Sarada, Chocho!" I said as I sat down next to Chocho. " Hello Arekkusu, are you ready for the exam?" Asked Sarada. " To be honest Sarada, I don't think i am ready." I said looking down."WHAT" Sarada and Chocho exclaimed loudly. "But you more than capable of passing, Arekkusu!" said Chocho. " Yeah but..." you started." No buts, Arekkusu your gonna do great your like at the top of the class!" Said Chocho. " Well not really their are only 3 people that are better than me in this case Chocho." I said. " Really who?" question Chocho." Sarada, Boruto and Mitsuki." I said. "Alright class get ready for the exams that are now starting, first up Arekkusu Aristu." called out the teacher. " Wish me luck guys." you said they both gave you a nod as you went into the classroom. 

"Alright Arekkusu all you have to do is make 1 shadow clone and you pass." said the teacher. You nod and made a shadow clone. As the clone disappears you feel a stinging sensation on your back. You try to hold back a scream and you did it well you took a F/C headband and tied it around your head. And walked out. As you walked out you see Boruto, Mitsuki, Sarada and Chocho talking to each other. I walked up their and tapped Sarada on the shoulder. She turned around and smiled then hugged me. Chocho noticed to and got Boruto's and Mitsuki's attention and pointed to me. 

Boruto's POV 

I was talking with Mitsuki, but Chocho caught my attention when I turned to look she pointed at Arekkusu to see that she passed the exams. " Hey congrats Arekkusu." I said friendly. "Mitsuki your up." said the teacher as he walked back to the room. 

After soon many exams most of the class passed and it was time to go home. As I opened the front door mom and Himawari greeted me."Oneeeee-san your back!" said Himawari cheerfully. "hey HImawari, mom how was your day?" I asked. "It was great One-san we get to go and volunteer at the orphanage later today! Do you want to going us?" asked Himawari. " Yeah i would love too!" " Yay well lets go!" Said Himawari as Hima, mom and I walked out of the house to the orphanage. But for some reason I think their is going to be a startling surprise. 

Arekkusu POV 

I walk into the shitty orphanage that I call home. when I open the door piles of trash was dumped onto me. Then laughter sounded into my ear. I start to walk up to my room as the other kids comments rang i my ears." Haha little pieces of shit go go die in a hole!" one kid said. I finally made my way up to my room. I balled my knuckles up and started to punch my dummy that i hang from the ceiling 

1 hour later 

My knuckles are now bleeding on how hard I punched the dummy tears stained my cheeks. I fell to the ground and started to cry even more. Thats when I hear everyone call out to Mrs.Hinata and Himawari. I stood up and peeked down the stairs to see Mrs.HInata, Himawari and BORUTO!? when he introduced him self he asked where the bathroom is. "Up stairs next to the monsters room." Said one of the kids who like to bully me most of the kids laughed. Borate looked up the stairs I quickly ran to my room, I heared fast foot steps up the stairs.I tried to close the door to my room but Boruto stoped it."Arekkusu? your an orphan?" I just looked away, he probably mad at me for not telling him. Instead I felt arms wrapped around me.My eyes widen I realised at Bourto was hugging me. "Come on let it all out, I won't tell." he said. I started to cry again."I can't, I take it any longer Boruto. I can live here anymore I am obviously not wanted here." I sobbed into Bourto's shirt. "Come on you can live with me and my family." he said as he led you down stairs.
Mrs.Hinata was signing papers to releases me from the orphanage. While me and Boruto and Himawari where at out eating ramen. I have a feeling that things are going to get better.