Returning to Konoha P2!

After you finished packing for the trip back to Konoha, you where thinking of memories of you, Tamaki,Laquia and Rin shared. You smiled at one of your favorite ones. 

FLASH BACK 

you, Tamaki, and Laquia where hiding on a bush shivering in fear that Rin might find you. You three had made Rin VERY mad. You three filled his pillow case with shaving cream and dipped him clothes in hot sauce and put lobsters in his bath tub oh and don't forget to mention that you all scared him half to death. 

"Come out, Come out where ever you are-" Rin called out in a creepy sing song voice. Which made you 3 shiver more in fear.  

"Do you think he will find us?" asked Tamaki fearfully. 

"If he didn't he will now baka!" replied Laquia rudely. 

"I found ya!-" said Rin as he pounced on to us. We all screamed and Rin was laughing his head off . Tamara, Laquia, and I where glaring daggers at him. "RIN!" we all yelled and chased him around the village. 

End of Flash back 

"Come on Arekkusu! we have to leave for the leaf village in an hour!" Said Laquia excitedly as we left the apartment. We walked to the edge of the village where Tamaki and Rin where waiting in thier ABNU uniform on. "So this is goodbye." Said Tamaki sadly.We all looked at each other sadly."Yeah, but dont worry! We will come back!" Said Laquia. with a mix of happiness and sadness. "Yeah you can bet on us being back!" you said.We talked a little longer but none of us realized someone walked up to us. "Arekkusu, is that really you!" said a voice I turned around shocked to see a familiar Uchiha."SASUKE!" you said.