Returning to Konoha P1

(That's you up their^^^^^)

its been 3 years since I have left Konoha in search of Sensei Hari. I have been in the Cyrstal Village I have met some great friend like Tamaki,
Laqiua and Rin.

I also found out my chakra nature is water and lighting, Tamaki's was fire and earth, Laquia's is wind and water and Rins was fire and lighting.

We all where heading to the Crystal Caves to train will Hari-sensei. As we entered the cave we where greeted by the beautiful soft florescent glows of the crystal's. As we arrived at our training area Hari-sensei was sitting down.She looked up at us and smiled."Ah, Arekkusu, Tamaki, Laquia, Rin welcome and good moring to you all." sge said nicely. We all stood thier in shock. Hari sensei is a nice teacher but not THIS nice! "Spill it." I said. Hari sensei looked up at us." Okay Arekkusu, I'm this will be your last lesson, then you have to return to the leaf, Tamaki and Rin you where chosen to join the Crystal Villages ANBU team, and Laquia you where chosen to join the ANBU team in the leaf village. Will you except your faith after thus final training session? " Asked Hari-sensei. "I do!" said Tamaki."Me too." said Rin."Me three!" said Laquia cheerful as ever. "I except. " I said finally making my decision. "Great now we start with sparing. Frist up Laquia and Arekkusu." said Hari sensei. Laquia and I walked to the middle of the area across from each other, we got into our fighting stance and started battle ing.

Laquia did a couple of hand sings
"Wind style: Great Barrier Justu!" said Laquia. I managed to dodge but I lost a bit of my balance, but quickly recovered. Now it was my turn " Water style: Water Dragon Justu!" I counted but Laquia dodged."Pressure Damage! " Said Laquia slamming her wind orb on the ground and a huge amount of wind shot right towards me."Bubble Barrier Justus!" I called and a shield appeared blocking wind. "Vacuum Blast!" Shouted Laquia as she gathered wind and shot it at me u was not able to dodge in time so it hit me, sending me back aways. I was able to get back in my feet."Five Hungry Sharks!" I said and 5 water sharks appeared. Laquia was able to dodge 2 of them but got hit with the other 3." Wind style: Infinite Sand Storm Devastation!" Laquia called and a huge amount of sand appeared.Laquia applied a lot of wind and made a huge sand storm.I  was keeping my ground and shielding my eyes. When the sand storm was over I called out "Water Style: Shark Bomb Justu!" that when 4 sharks hit Laquia back but she got her footing back."Wind Scythe! " She called and a purple scythe came down and sge attacked me and I blocked. ' need to find a strategy to defeat her!' I thought to my self then I stared to feel something cold in my hands. I pushed her off and did 5 back hand springs "Ice style: Wolf Fang Avalanche Justu!" I cried then a wave of Ice covered the ground and broked it and made Laquia loose her balance completely she fell backwards onto her back.

Tamaki, Rin and Hari-sensei looked at me shocked."Was that what I though it was!" said Tamaki and Rin said excitedly." Yes it was the extremely rare ice move Wolf Fang Avalanche." Said Hair - sensei as she smiled. "Alright practice is now over." said Hari-sensei Wait! Its just Hari now I guess." Okay u 2 boy get ready for the ceremony to welcome up to the ANBU. Laquia you get to packing, Arekkusu I would like to talk to you." said Hair. Tamaki Rin and Laquia left the area. "Arekkusu you are not the only member of the Aristu clan." Hari sad flatly."HHHHHUUUUU!" I said shocked." Yes my full name is Hari Aristu your older sister." Said Hari nonchalantly.I ran up abd hugged her. Sge hugged back okay come on, you need to go pack!" Said Hari cheerfully. Arekkusu nodded and ran to her and Laquia's apartment.