Returning to Konoha! Pt 3

Sasuke POV ( couple of mins before seeing you) 

Naruto sent me on a journey to the village hidden in the crystals to retrieve possible new member of the leaf's ANBU team. I heard that the crystal village was one on the most beautiful village their is in the land of fire. As i approached the entrance to the village i hear talking, As I got closer I came to the entrance of the Crystal village. I saw 4 kids 2 boys and 2 girls. 1 of the boys had midnight black hair and blue eyes, the other boy had chocolate brown hair with azul blue eyes, 1 girl had bright orange hair and had golden eyes, and the last girl defiantly caught my attention she had blood red hair and emerald green eyes. Thats when I realized that girl was Arekkusu, my daughters best friend that ran away 3 years ago. "Arekkusu?!" I asked. She turned around and her eyes widen with shock. Arekkusu had defiantly change her hair was not a bit longer she wore a black sleevely top and black shorts and dark blue sandals. Arekkusu was a bit taller than last time I saw her. Arekkusu recovered from the shock that I was hear and she ran towards me and hug me. Sarada will be extremely happy now that i had found her lost friend. " Which one of you is Laquia  Tenpi?" I asked. The girl with the golden eyes replied." That me! And i am ready lets gooooo, Arekkusu! and uh....."."Sasuke Uchiha." I said and she nodded her head. " Alright Laquia and Arekkusu? Are you coming back to Konoha?" I asked she nodded her head. 

Arekkusu's POV

" Wait! Arekkusu!Laquia! we have something for you! said Tamaki as he and Rin ran up to use and the gave us a necklace with our favorite color crystal hanging down from the middle. 

                                        ( Yours)  

                                        ( Yours)  

                                          (Laquia's) 

                                          (Laquia's) 

                                                      (Tamaki's) 

                                                      (Tamaki's) 

                                                                    (Rin's)    

                                                                    (Rin's)    

"Something to remember the crystal village by and our friendship too." Said Rin. Me and Laquia where so close to crying, well i was Laquia was sobbing on Rin's shoulder. I soon started to cry and hug Tamaki. He returned my hug. After about 5 mins me and Laquia stopped crying and started to walk back to Sasuke." Where ready Sasuke." i said, Laquia nodded her head. Sasuke put on a little smile."Hn, lets go he said as we walked away from Tamaki and Rin and towards the hidden leaf. 

Back at Konoha Naruto's POV  

I was working in my office with papers staked high and having a slight headache. Then I heard a knock on my door."Come in." I said and saw Kakashi the sixth Hokage walk in. " What do you need Kakashi. He eld out a note." Sasuke retrieved the new member of our ANBU team but he also bring  back a returning ninja from here." he said i raised my eye brow." When will they be back?" I asked."Tomorrow and don't forget tomorrow is your son's birthday." Said Kakashi as he walked out and closed the door. I sat back down and sighed.' A returning ninja?' i thought to my self and looked at a picture with my son Boruto and his friends from 3 years ago, Sarada Uchiha, Mitsuki and last but not least Arekkusu Aristu. That's when I realized that their could be a possibility that Sasuke could've found Arekkusu. I sighed and said." Well i better finish these papers so I can spend time with my family tomorrow." I sat down and got right back to work. 

Boruto's POV 

Today was a long day filled with D ranked missions. I fell onto my bed and looked out the window up at the stars. I then look on my night stand and saw a picture of me and Arekkusu when we where 5. I smiled at the memory we had shared that day. 

Flash back: 

Arekkusu and I where playing hide and seek I was hiding while she was seeking. 

"Boruto!? where are you?" she said playfully as I tried to hold in a giggle. 

"Found you" she said as she looked under the bed and saw my curled up body squished under their. 

" What gave it away?" I asked shocked that she found me. "Your terrible attempt to hold in that giggle." She said while smiling . 

Flash back over 

' Where are you now Arekkusu' I though to myself before changing and turned the lights out to go to bed.