Team 7

I woke up in my new apartment, ahhhh peace and quite just how I like it. I was enjoying the quietness until someone started banging on my door." So much for peace and quiet" I mumbled to my self as I opened the door I saw Chocho and Sarada standing their. " Arekkusu! com'n get ready we get to meet our new teammates!" Said Sarada as she pushed back to my room and told me to get dress, I didn't argue with Sarada because, well to be honest she kind of scares me when she's mad. I got out as white tank top with my f/c over shirt and my black shorts. I quickly strapped my gear on and ran out the door with Sarada and Chocho following close behind me.

When we arrived Sensei was just about to call out the teams after a couple of teams I heard Chocks name was called out. " Team Moegi will be: ChoCho Akimichi, Shikadai Nara, and Inojin Yamanaka." Said our sensei " Aww man I wish I one of you where in my group." Said Chocho sadly. " And the last team, Team Konohamaru: Boruto Uzumaki, Sarada Uchiha, Mitsuki, and Arekkusu Aristu." said sensei. I raised my hand and waited to be called on. " Yes Arekkusu?" asked Sensei. "i was just wondering why does we have a 4 man squad?" I asked. " Its because you 4 are the top students in this class and no matter where I put you guys it would though the balance off, So the 7th homage and I though why don't we make a extra stone team by putting the top 4 students in this class to 1 group." said sensei. I just nodded knowing that I would be the weakest teammate in the group.

1 year later

I sighed as I walked away from enterce of Konoha. Its really hurt me to leave all these memories behind. But every ok ne would be better off without me. It was my fault that Boruto got hurt.

Flashback

we where on a mission and rhe tunnel we were in collapsing. We were running as fast as we could dodging rocks and each other as we struggled to get out. That's when a huge bolder was coming towards me and U frozed up. "AREKKUUSU!" Cried Boruto as he pushed me out of the way and the bolder crushed his leg. "BORUTO!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

end of flashback

A single tear rolled down my cheek. "Goodbye Konoha, goodbye Sarada and Chocho, and most of all goodbye Boruto Uzumaki." I whispered to my self and started to walk away from my home, my friends and most of all my crush, Boruto Uzumaki.

Yes, its true I Arekkusu Aristu love my former teammate Boruto Uzumaki. But I know he didn't like ne back because he likes Sarada Uchiah. All of Team Konahamaur would be better off with out me holding them back.

As I walk though the forest on my way to the Crystal cave in the village hidden in the crystals. My mother was a Crystal ninja and was the strongest in her class. So I am heading thier to seek lessond from her sensei Hari. I heard that Hari was the master and protecter of the Crystal Cave. She is one of the best ninja around. So I am going to go talk to her and see if she could train me to become stronger. Goodbye Konoha, hello advencher

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hey peeps this is an images of what Hari looks like (FYI I will be playing the roll of Hari!)