two

Octavia's POV

It's been a few weeks since the incident occurred and Bella found out about the werewolves. She's been nagging me about what happened about the woods, and about my necklace but I eventually got her to stop asking, thinking about the Volturi made my heart hurt.

"Hey Octavia wanna go to the beach?" Embry asked and I nodded.

"So how have you been holding up, I mean it must be hard, I know you were friends with Henry." Embry asked, wrapping an arm around my shoulder. I sighed while biting my lip.

"I mean it's hard, it's hard when anyone dies." I stated quietly and Embry nodded. We walked in silence the rest of way. He was almost too warm, it made me miss the coldness of my mates even more. Subconsciously I played with my necklace.

"Hey what is that necklace by the way? You've worn it for like years." Embry asked and I stopped for a moment, trying to come up with an explanation.

"Oh I found it in the woods a long time ago, it's like my good luck charm, it keeps me safe." I said while staring at the necklace.

"It's kind of weird looking." Embry stated and I scowled unconsciously before shrugging it of and putting it back under my shirt.

"Um hey Octavia, well I just wanted to tell you that I um, well there's no way to say this really but  um so since like we first met I thought you were just amazing and well if it hasn't been super obvious or anything..." Embry rambled but I didn't pay attention to the rest when I saw to people on the beach. It took me a minute to figure out who they were but when I did I gasped.

"Bella!" I stated loudly before running down the beach to my friend.

"Oh my god what happened?" I questioned when I saw Jake doing CPR on Bella.

"I don't know! I don't know! She was drowning!" Jake said, his voice shaking. He then continued CPR and after a second Bella gasped for breathe.

"Bella!" I stated happily, pulling my friend closer to me.

After numerous questions Bella, Jake and I all went back to Bella's house while Embry drove back to the pack house.

Once we got to Bella's house there was another car there, but I didn't question anything until Jake suddenly spoke up.

"There's a vampire here." Jake announced and immediately I started to panic and took out my necklace.

"Wait that's Carlisles car." Bella stated and after some debate Bella got out of the car and I followed knowing the Cullen's wouldn't dare hurt me.

Once we inside the house we were greeted by the face of a small pixie like vampire with eyes that were basically as black as her hair.

Bella immediately hugged the tiny vampire who was taken aback for a second before hugging the human.

"Um Bella I don't want to presume anything but her eyes are kind of really black." I stated calmly and Bella's eyes widened in realization. I then excused myself to the kitchen to give the two girls some privacy but reentered the living room when I heard Jacobs voice.

"Embry what are you doing here?" I asked when I saw the familiar russet boy.

"Well I couldn't just leave you with a leach." Embry stated and I flinched at the name, that didn't go unnoticed by Alice who looked at me curiously before leaving so Jake and Bella could talk.

"I'm fine Em really, I know vampires wouldn't hurt me." I said, then realized my mistake of admitting that.

"What do you mean?" Embry asked and thankfully I didn't have to think of an excuse because I heard yelling in the kitchen.

Apparently Bella's boyfriend was going to the Volturi to kill him self because he thinks Bella's dead. At the mention of the Volturi my heart started to beat faster. As Bella got ready to leave I made a spilt second decision.

"Wait Bella I'm coming with you." I called out as Bella was about to get in the car. Everyone stopped to look at me but I was already moving to get in the back of Alice's car.

"No way in hell am I letting you go, these leeches could kill you." Embry yelled but I just shook my head.

"Listen Embry the Volturi won't hurt me okay? Bella and Edward will have a better shot if I'm there." I said before slamming the door and Alice quickly drove away.

I was finally going to see my mates after 3 years.

A/N: so guys I just wanted to let you know that I'll be updating this story every Saturday & Sunday!