six

Octavia's POV

"'Marvelous darling." Aro cooed.

"That is quite something." Caius stared and I smiled at him.

"Well dear I need to speak with Alec and Jane for a moment so I'm sure Felix and Demetri will show you around the castle." Aro instructed and I nodded.

"That'd be great Aro." I confirmed and Demetri moved next to me and in one swift movement picked me up. I yelped in surprise while clutching Demetri.

"Demetri put me down." I whinnied and Demetri laughed.

"No way princess." Demetri stated and I sighed.

"Your so annoying." I mumbled and Felix laughed.

"You wound me princess." Demetri stated in fake hurt and I giggled while pressing a kiss to Demetri's cheek. He smiled down at me lovingly.

"Sorry Demetri." I whispered giving him my best puppy eyes.

"Forgiven Princess." Demetri murmured and Felix laughed.

"Whipped." Felix muttered and I giggled.

"Not even going to deny it, you shouldn't either." Demetri smirked and I laughed.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked.

"You'll have to wait and see bear." Felix barked a laugh and I giggled at the noise before putting me head on Demetri's shoulder.

"Tired?" Demetri mused and I nodded.

"A little bit, I can take a nap later." I stated and Demetri chuckled.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked.

"I forgot that humans need sleep." Demetri admitted.

"Well I won't sleep much longer." I stated.

"And you shall spend eternity with us." Felix muttered and I smiled.

"Open your eyes princess." Demetri whispered and I did as instructed and smiled at what I saw.

We were on a high tower in the castle. I could see all of Volterra and the land surrounding it. Everything was stunningly beautiful and I smiled as removed myself from Demetri's arms and stood on the window ledge.

"I don't want you to fall bear." Felix said while standing closer to me.

"I'm not afraid to fall because I know one of you will catch me." I murmured and I didn't have to turn around to know that they were smiling.

"Where are Alec and Jane?" I asked after a moment, finally turning around.

"I'm not sure, would you like to find them?" Demetri questioned and I nodded.

"Yes please." I agreed before hopping down, this time in Felix's arms.

We walked in comfortable silence before we came upon Caius Volturi.

"May I borrow your human for a moment, I do promise I will give her back." Caius asked, though it was more of a demand since he was a king.

"Of course Caius." I smiled.

"Octavia are you-" Felix began but I cut him off.

"Don't worry about me, I'll be perfectly fine." I reassured while getting down.

Caius and I walked in silence for a while before we came upon a door.

"If you don't mind me asking, what are we doing here Caius." I asked quietly. I felt a sort of connection with Caius, it wasn't like what I felt with my mates, it was more of a family bond.

"I wanted to show you something." Caius stated while opening the doors to a grand art studio. My eyes immediately lit up, art had always been a passion of mine that I had strived to be better at.

"It's beautiful." I mumbled while looking around in awe.

"I had a feeling you liked art, do you paint." Caius asked and I smiled.

"Not very well, I like drawing better." I told and he nodded. We talked about art for a good hour and it turned out we had a lot in common.

"Come now dear, we must get you back before your mates assume I have eaten you." Caius instructed and I giggled.

"Coming dad." I said absentmindedly before we both stopped.

"I'm so sorry, I've just never had a bond like this, I never had a father, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have, I'm sorry." I rambled out an apology but Caius smiled at me.

"For 3000 years I haven't felt connected to anyone apart from my brothers and my mate, I understand what you mean by the bond, Marcus said we have a strong family bond. It would be an honor to be your father." Caius said and I rushed over to him and hugged him. He stood still for a moment before hugging me back.

"We should go now, you look tired." Caius said and I smiled.

"Okay dad." I said causing Caius to smile as well.

A/N: Caius and Octavia are going to have an adorable father daughter relationship