five

3rd Point POV

Everyone in the castle has been wondering for years about where the Volturi's most respected guards had disappeared to. They had wondered why all of a sudden Demetri, the castles most notorious casanova had suddenly stopped flirting with women. They wondered why Jane was suddenly in a slightly less horrendous mood. They wondered why two years ago the meetings stopped and all four of the highest guard suddenly became much more irritable. Most of all they wondered about Octavia, a name that was mentioned a few times throughout the past few years. So when a pretty human girl named Octavia arrives to save one of the Cullen's and was immediately greeted lovingly by not just one, but all four of the highest guard, there is a lot of confusion.

Octavia stood silently as Felix fought with Edward. She wasn't pleased about ruling that Bella Swan was sentenced to death but didn't dare say anything against it.

The brunette watched nervously while nuzzling into Alec's body as one of her mates attempted to slowly rip Edwards head of, causing large cracks to appear. Chaos ensued all around her as she listened to Bella's furious screams in protest, and watched Alice struggle futilely in an attempt to help save her brother.

Deciding she didn't want to pay attention anymore, Octavia turned further into Alec's cold body as he happily pulled her at tight to him as physically possible without hurting the young girl. It wasn't until the talk of immortality that Octavia zoned back into the situation at hand.

"Your gifts will make for an intriguing immortal Isabella." Aro purred as he moved close to Bella, obviously making her uncomfortable.

"And what of Octavia?" Caius questioned and immediately the four mates all let out low growls on instinct and Alec's grip on the brunette tightened for a second at the thought someone hurting what's there's.

"She will become immortal." Alec stated gruffly as his eyes narrowed for a spilt second at his master who seemed slightly taken aback for a second but covered it almost immediately.

"Go now, make your preparation." Aro stated.

"Octavia?" Bella whispered in question as she looked at the brunette who made no attempt to leave.

"Do not fret young one, she will simply stay with her mates until it is time you all leave, unless she would like to stay of course." Aro told the girl who nodded uneasily.

"I would advise that you follow through on your promise, we do not offer second chances." Caius hissed.

Octavia's POV

I watched as Demetri led the three out to the main hall where they would wait until night to leave. Aro then turned to me.

"Hello little one, I am so glad I finally get to meet you." Aro said as he smiled kindly at me, causing my lips to automatically twitch up. Aro held out his hand and I didn't hesitate to take it, allowing him to read every thought I had ever had.

"My, your thoughts truly are refreshing, and your gift is simply amazing." Aro complimented and I smiled at him shyly.

"Thank you." I murmured.

"Gift?" Caius questioned again, his eyes narrowing on me.

Before I could respond the doors were pushed open to reveal a beautiful women in a red dress leading a large group of people. Immediately Alec tightened his grip on me again.