Help!(Maui and Moana's POV)

(Maui's POV) 

I finally surfaced with Moan in my arms. She was cold and wet. Blood was spilling from her side with a dagger sticking out of it. 

"No..." I breathed.

I quickly pulled myself up on the boat and pulled the dagger out. She screamed in pain and passed out agian. I grabbed some bandages and wrapped her wound. She was holding onto something like her life depended on it.

"OCEAN!!!" I screamed.

It shot up and looked at me.

"Montonui. And hurry!" I exclaimed.

Suddenly the boat took off towards Montonui faster than ever.

(Moana's POV)

I woke up in the infermary my side was aching. I unclasped my hand and saw it. I sighed and put it in my necklace as my mother raced in with Maui.

"Moana!!" They cried rushing over to me.

Maui grabbed me pulling me it to a hug as my mother kissed my cheeks. My side suddenly felt as if it had caught fire.

"OW!!!" I screamed.

Maui let go.

"I'm so sorry Mo. Are you ok?!?" He asked.

"Yes..." I said 

"Te Fiti's heart is gone!" My mother exclaimed.

"No." I siad. "I got it back." I siad opening my necklace.

"How?" Maui asked 

"I don't know... The ocean?" I assumed.

"Sina!" A villager ran in.

"What?" She asked there is a traveler here to see the Chief. But seeing she is injured I came for you." He said.

My mother stood 

"I will be back." She said leaving.

Suddenly Kai rushed into the room. 

Kai is my best friend. Well besides Maui... But he's different.. anyways,  I've known him my whole life. He had lightly defined muscles,  brown eye, and messy black hair.

"Moana!" He exclaimed.

"Kai!" I said as he hugged me.

"How are you?!?" He asked 

"Sore." I said.

"Did you get the heart?" He asked me. 

I showed him.

"I knew you could do it!" He said hugging me agian.

"Maui. The visitor is for you." My mother said entering the room.