What the? (Maui and Moana's POV)

(Maui's POV)

"NO!" I screamed as Tamatoa lifted his claw. 

I expect to see Moana laying still fighting to breath.

But she was standing up. She jumped up kicking Tamatoa in the face.

"I bring you the heart of Te Fiti and this is how you repay me you withering fools gold?" She asked.

"Oh great. She's possessed agian. Brake out the coconut milk! We're gonna have a party!" Kai joked coming up beside me.

"If you don't shut your mouth I will end your miserable life." Moana/ Hewa said glancing at him.

".... Yep shes possessed." He said.

She let out a war cry and charged Tamatoa. He brought down his claw in front of her, she somersaulted, landing on his claw and ran up his arm. 

"Is that the best you have Tamatoa? You can beat Maui, but you can't beat a possessed mortal? Much less one that is a girl?" Moana/Hewa asked.

"That was incredibly offensive. But true." I muttered.

Suddenly Moana had forced Tamatoa into a choke hold and backflipped slamming him to the ground. He had passed out.

Moana turned to face us grinning evilly.

We gulped.

Blackness exited Moana's ear and took a solid form of Moana.

It opened its eyes. It was a version of Moana but pure black. With white eyes and dark purple lips 

"See you later." It said dissapring. 

I looked at Moana as she fainted.

"Moana!" We said rushing to her side.

I gently placed a hand on her shoulder. She groaned and sat up. I sighed in relief and hugged her.

"What happened?" She asked. 

"You were possessed agian." Kai siad as I wrapped her side to keep her broken rib in place.

"Great." She said sarcasticly.

"Moana!" A new voice said. 

She whipped around and screamed. Rosie was in using a Iris message.

"What in the name of my father is that?!?" Moana and Kai asked.

"It's called an Iris message. Via rainbow. I wouldn't have called if it weren't drastic, but you need to hurry! Montonui only has two days!!!!" Rosie said.

"What?!? OK. We're leaving now." Moana said. 

"Good luck." Rosie said waving her hand over the image ending the call. 

(Moana's POV) 

We were back on the sea. It was night and Kai was asleep. I was sitting with Maui eating a banana. He was quite. Surprisingly. He kept looking out into the ocean and at his chest. After an hour I hopped off the mast and walked up to him. I put a hand on his shoulder.

"Maui? What's wrong?" I asked him. 

He turned and walked to the mast and slid down. He sat there unmoving and responsive. I walked up to him and sat down. I took his hand in mine and stared out into the ocean. It was silent for about thirty minutes until he sighed.

"Maui... What's wrong?" I asked him. 

"I-I..." He started staring out into the ocean.

"Maui. Look at me. Not the ocean." I said. 

He sighed and looked at me.

"Good. Now, what's wrong?" I asked him.

"I almost.... I almost... Lost you today..." He said quietly.

"What?" I asked.

"I almost lost you today. More than once." He said.

"Maui. What do you mean? I'd never ever leave you." I told him. 

He just looked at me.

"That's not what I mean.... I.... You almost died. More than once in this trip! I I can't..." He said.

"Cant?!? Can't what? There is nothing that my Maui can't do!" I siad out loud.

We both blushed slightly.

"There is one thing I can't do though..." He said 

"What?" I asked.

He looked at me. He cupped my cheek gently in his huge hand. I blushed.

"I can't... I can't lose you." He said.

We both blushed.

"Do you remember... When I got the tattoo that pictured you?" He asked 

"Yes..." I said 

"For a while, I was confused on why the tattoo formed on my heart... But a few days ago... I finally realized after three years, why the tattoo is on my heart." He said

"What is it? The reason?" I asked.

He turned out faces together.

"This." He said. 

Our faces were inches apart.

Is this really happening? Are we... Am I about to kiss... Maui?!? I asked myself.

"Um... Am I interrupting something?" A new voice asked.

We turned our heads in that direction suddenly. And our heads banged together.

"W-what? N-no. N-nothing is g-going on." We said in unison.

".....OK." Kai siad.

I looked out across the ocean.

"We're here. Te Fiti." I said.

"Moana... I..." Maui started.

"WHAT IS THAT?!?" Kai screamed.