Don't you dare. (Moana and Maui's POV)

(Moana's POV)

If Hewa thought I didn't know what to do. Then he is stupid.

I started to sing how far I'll go.

I walked through death. Life started to take it's place. I waved my hand over bushes and trees and they would come back to life. As I neared the spiral the song started to end. So I started to sing I am Moana

I placed the heart in the spiral right when the song ended. A burst of green magic exploded from the spiral sending me flying away from the spiral.

"AH!!!! AGH!" I screamed as I landed. 

I felt my arm shatter. Maui ran up to me and helped me up. 

"Moana! Are you ok?" He asked.

"Broken arm, stiched head, bruised knee and a bunch of scars to last me a life time... So yeah otherwise I'm great!" I said teasingly. 

He rolled his eyes and hugged me. I saw Hewa trying to steal Te Fiti's heart agian. So I started to sing a song that I knew would else Te Fiti up.

As I began she woke and backhanded​ Hewa across the island. I kept singing though.

(Maui's POV)

Moana kept singing. Suddenly she winced in pain harshly. Her eyes seemed to fade away. She grew lighter in my arms. 

She looked at me and placed a hand in my cheek. They were cold.

"You know, who you are." She sang softly. 

Then her eyes closed and her head rolled to the side as she fell. 

"MOANA!" I screamed with Kai.

I heard laughing. I looked where it was coming from. It was Hewa and he had a bow. I looked at Moana and there was a arrow sticking out of her side. 

"HEWA!" I screamed running after him.

He floated in mid air as I reached him.

"I'm sorry Maui but your little friend had died. She's been dying for days. She never told you. She didn't even know. As much as I would love to end you as well. My job here is done." He said as he disappeared.

"No... NO!!!!" I screamed running back to Moana. What I saw ended my world.