Reincarnation

I've never actually believed in this until I began to understand and dig a little deeper as to why this had been happening.

Reincarnation is the form of being reborn into the world as a different person but your memories of your last life still remain.

Okay, there'd been multiple reports on people, mainly children, remembering past memories of their previous life.

Most of them recalling living in different places and remembering different people, such as their previous families. This is reincarnation. People who are the same person that they'd been in their past life.

Now I find it interesting how most songs give you a feeling of remembrance or nostalgia over something specifically that you can't really remember. A feeling of your past overcomes you but you can't seem to remember exactly what it is. I think that this happens because you are overcoming a sensation of your past life. You are remembering something sad or a certain memory from your past life. But, you can't quite recall it.

Here is an example of a person who had often mentioned small details from their past life and all the information had turned out to be true.

James Leininger who lives in Louisiana, was just two and a half years old when he started talking about his vivid dreams and strong memories of being a man called LT.James McCready Huston. He went on to say that he had been a World War two fighter pilot, from Uniontown Pennsylvania, who had been killed in Iwo Jima, more than fifty years before.

At the tender age of two the boy began talking about aviation, and his knowledge of the subject was amazing. He hadn't learned it from his parents as they knew nothing of flying or being in the Airforce.

He started having nightmares about being shot down by a Japanese plane with a red sun on the side. The child's parents began to study the subject, and to their astonishment, realised that something extremely extraordinary was happening.

Bruce, James father, decided to do some research of his own. He discovered that there had been a small escort carrier called the Natoma Bay, which had been in the Battle of Iwo Jima.

Further research proved that there had indeed been a pilot called James Huston! His plane had indeed been hit by Japanese fire and was struck in the engine. This was March 3rd 1945. etc.
(exemplore.com)

There are more stories similar to this online. Search them up on Google or on Pinterest as those are the most interesting ones. There are also some on the show Unsolved Mysteries that are quite similar.

so, this is my theory!! please do not steal or copy. thank you.