The Pyramids of Giza/ The Mayans 2/2

How the Egyptian Pyramids, The Mayans, and the Bermuda Triangle are eerily connected.

  In ancient history, the pyramids were built by the "Egyptians" to hold the pharaohs and their queens as a tomb for when they died.

  Historians have estimated that they were built within an 85 year time span in the 2500's BC.

   Oddly enough, The Great Pyramids of Giza are aligned perfectly with the most powerful stars in the sky. Even stranger, humans then didn't have the technology to do such a thing. Secondly, the stones used to built the pyramids were way too heavy to be carried by a human, let alone to stack. Even today, this sort of technology to carry these stones doesn't exist. Considering that humans then were badly malnourished and very weak which makes the question even better—Who built the pyramids?

  Therefore, the pyramids were built by aliens.

  This brings us to the Mayans.

[The Mayan Civilization

[The Mayan Civilization. Left: Pyramid of the Maya. Right: Housing]

The Maya Civilization originated in the MesoAmerican region. They were known for their hieroglyphic scripture, which was their only fully developed writing system. This civilizations was also wildly advanced and ahead of their time. Agriculture, time, calendars, and language are only a few characteristics that made up these people. They were also highly intelligent people, if the evidence didn't tell you enough.

[Mayan Hieroglyphics]

  But, in the 8th and 9th century, something caused the Mayans to flee. Something scared them away. Then, one by one the cities were abandoned, and the civilization vanished. It is still unknown to this day what possibly had been there reason to leave. Scientists believe that it may have been due to a massive drought, or a loss of natural resources. But, on the more theoretical side of things,  it could have been much more.

  Now the Mayans had been located near the Bermuda Triangle. If not directly next to it. Which makes the conspiracy even stranger. The possibilities are now endless.

  In addition, The Mayans had traveled by sea a lot

  In addition, The Mayans had traveled by sea a lot. Trading purposes, and fishing were the two main reasons. They had ships, boats, and were known for their seafare. But, they had never traveled far enough to reach what we know as the Bermuda Triangle.

  The Mayans likely weren't scared of something. Instead, they were told and forced to leave. They obeyed, and sailed into the Bermuda Triangle because of this.

  This would be the same force that built the Pyramids of Giza. The Triangle is likely a portal that leads to an alternate universe. But, what universe? Why there of all places?

  Real question is—Why were the Mayans forced to leave? (To Be Continued)

credit to @ dracarrysbby on twitter for images and conspiracy.

please do not steal or copy!

part 3 is up and coming, and it will be all original and my own personal theories and beliefs x 💖