Aside From Rapping...There's Acting

I love to act. I love to get into character. I love pretending to be someone else while keeping myself first. I love the feeling I get when portraying someone else and know that, that is true destiny. I put myself wholeheartedly into what I do, and for that I am grateful...to myself (for getting this far in life), for my moms (even though she wasn't always there, she still my moms and I love her..she kept it trill), and most importantly God (for allowing me to live this life and blessing me in the process and for my future successes).

              Aside from Rapping....There's Acting!

              The movies that I've starred in had an impact on me; it shaped and molded me into something bigger and greater. This is partial to my book of "Successes" and I am damn proud of it. I cannot think of anyone, other than God, my mom, and a few close friends, that has been with me on this journey to stardom.

              Aside from Rapping....There's Acting!

           When your portraying someone else on film you don't really care about anything that's happening outside of it. The only place your mind and body is focused on is on set, your character.

              Aside from Rapping.... There's Acting!