Sometimes I Cry

Sometimes I cry...

         Sometimes I cry about...

         Sometimes I cry about EVERYTHING!

         Sometimes I cry about my life and where it's gotten me to this day.

         I sometimes cry about how far I could go, and how high I can fly.

      I often cry about this world, and how far it has gotten. The good of it. The bad of it. The in-betweens and 'even ifs' of it.

         I cry about the destruction that's happening now.

         I cry a lot over us brothers, and sisters, killing each other over simple stuff.

         Instead, of UNITING, we are FIGHTING.

         And that's not right.

         So yeah, I cry.

          I cry for 'You'.

          I cry for 'Me'.

          I cry for 'We'.

          I cry.

         The poem, "I cry, " is a meaningful, true to the heart poem that I wrote hoping that someone, anyone would hear, or read...but importantly, hear my cry...see my cry...come to the rescue. I just want someone, need someone to hear what I have to say and take it and spread it to the rest of the world.

          I cry for myself - so I could understand and cope with everything that's going on in my life.

         I cry for you - so you could understand what's going in the world and take a hint that life is not what it seems.

         I cry for us...we - so we could come together as a big ole family and hold each others hands, to reunite, to lift one another up...not put each other down, to stop the killing of our own blood, but to unite and stand for each other...against the negative-for the positive.

        The poem:

"I Cry"

Sometimes when I'm alone
I Cry,
Cause I am on my own.
The tears I cry are bitter and warm.
They flow with life but take no form
I Cry because my heart is torn.
I find it difficult to carry on.
If I had an ear to confide in,
I would cry among my treasured friend,
but who do you know that stops that long,
to help another carry on.
The world moves fast and it would rather pass by.
Then to stop and see what makes one cry,
so painful and sad.
And sometimes...
I Cry
and no one cares about why.