M E E T

Hey guys no dedicated notes for this chapter.
-------------------

"Okay class! Get out your math textbooks and start working in pairs or by yourself from page 45 to page 50." Mrs Devin said, clapping her hands.

Great...I love working by myself! Nobody to bother me while I'm busy with work. As I was finishing the last question of my textbook, kind of a nerd you know, somebody tap my shoulder.

I felt as though someone had electrocuted me. Sparks flew from the stranger's hand to my hand, leaving me dazed. The stranger just smiled at me, his dimples showing.

  As I took in the stranger's vibe, I saw that he had the deepest blue eyes you can find on earth. It makes want to fall in the irises.

  He had full pink lips, a rock hard body and a friendly expression on his face. I think I must have stared at the strangers for very Long.

  "Max."

  "Huh?"

  "My name." He explains as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. Ohh. So that's his name.

"What about yours?" "Lizzie or Liz." I replied. "I like the name babe better." He told me. Obviously being the geek that I was I immediately blushed.

  I totally didn't know what to do so I turned around and completed the last question I had hold up just now.

  I am pretty sure my face is red already. Not once have a boy start to take notice of me, why is this so called Max taking an interest in me?

  Soon the bell rang and I hurried to pack my things and set off to find Bea. I have to tell her what happened back there. Maybe she can give me some advice.

Max POV

  I knew it when I first looked into her eyes. This is my mate. She doesn't know about werewolves I think. How am I gonna explain that I'm the alpha of a werewolf clan.

  But first I have to get to know her first. Good thing she is in my math class. I'll change all my classes to  her classes later.

  I had just shifted yesterday and I'm suppose to find my mate. Of course, every un-mated girl is flirting with me or pushing their boobs out for me to see.

  I didn't even pay any attention to them. All I want to do is find my mate and live with her for the rest of my life.

  I know that I'm a player and my mate would most likely not like that. I can't help my teenage hormones. I gave my virginity to a girl named Clara I think.

  It was a drunk mistake. After that I began having sex with other girls. Luckily no one got pregnant. That would have suck.

  The first time I saw her I thought she had been an angel. I know that is exaggerating but my Father had once told me that a mate is the most beautiful sight you will ever see.

They complete you with love and happiness. I really want that. I just want to settle down and I think I just found the girl.
---------------

S O  G U Y S
How did u enjoy this chapter? I know it's very short but the next chapter would be coming up the same day I release this. I'll see u guys later! 🤓