O M G i e s

D E D I C A T E D :
isabelleronin
She is such an inspiration to me! I love her book "Chasing Red" so much I can't even describe. Please , please go check out her book and give her a star! She totes deserve it!

S O N G :

"Not Today"
BTS

------------------
Liz Pov

"Bea! You willl never imagine what had just happen!" I screamed when I reached her locker.

"Uh! Why! Why, why, why must you shout in the ear that just got shouted at by Mr Wrinkle Toes?" Bea said in exhaustion. By the way, Mr Wrinkle toes is Bea's English teacher who always takes off his shoes and you can see clearly that his toes are wrinkling. Yuck!

"Oppies?" I replied shrugging. "Back to topic. You will have no idea who just spoke to me in class!" "Who...?" Bea definitely needs her sleep.

"A guy called Max. Do you know him?" I asked Bea curiously. "Omgies! You just talked to the hottest guy in our school! Max Hunter!" Bea cried jumping and running in circles.

Wait...hold up...who the duck is Max Hunter? I questioned myself but apparently someone heard me.

"Liz! You don't know who Max Hunter is!" It came out more of a shout than a question. "You don't who the Max Hunter is! You are freaking kidding me!" Bea squeaked.

  "I'm serious. I don't." I was very confuse to who this Max Hunter is. "He is just the hottest guy in all of River Dale College. He has such great abs!" She sighed most likely think of Max's abs.

  I shook my head. "Why would Max even want to talk to me? I didn't talk to him for the last year. Why would he start now?" I questioned myself. Bea just shook her head.

  "Maybe he wants some attention or maybe to settle down." Bea thought. "I doubt that even if he did he would most likely go for Carrie Franklin." I didn't want think that but a hot guy like Max would probably prefer a slut like Carrie to play around with.

  "You're quite right. Wait look!" Bea suddenly points to the front of the hallway where Max was standing. I looked closer and saw Queen Bitch walking towards him in her thousand dollar shoes.

  We moved closer so we can hear and see what's going to happen between the two.

  "Hey Max!" Came Carrie's screeching voice. She reaches up to Max's ear to kiss it.

  Ew. "What did you just say!" A voice knocked me out from my thoughts.

  I was in time to see someone walking towards me in an angry manner. "You have no right to say that. I rule the school. I can get even get the whole school to turn against you!" Carrie sneered at me.

  "Well, so can I." Came a voice from behind Carrie. Max. He looks down at Carrie and says "I can get the whole school to turn against you. Bitch." He then sauntered towards me.

  He grab my hand and pulls me in. Before I have time to react what is happening right now, his full lips are on mine.

  Now, if you haven't quite know this. I am a virgin. I have no experience what so ever in relationships. So when Max starts to move his lips, I froze.

  But soon after a few seconds, I moved my against his and don't mind me being a little cliché but it feels wonderful. His lips feels like they belong attached to my lips.

  I gasped as he suddenly squeezes my butt slightly. I guess he took it as an opportunity and shove his tongue into my mouth. I moaned as the feeling is something I have never felt before.

  I almost forgot about every one that was in the hallway and was witnessing a lot, a lot of PDA. Then I remembered it was Max and I that were displaying the PDA.

  He released me gently and left a soft peck on my lips. I'm so glad Bea reminded me to put moisturiser  on my lips to soften it. I hope I wasn't sloppy or anything.

  Bea was, of course, the first one to break the silence. "Omgies! I'm so lucky I got all that on tape. I mean I started filming when you told Cassie to back off from your man. But never did I expect the hot and steamy kiss!"

  I blushed bright red and the worst thing is that I didn't wear any makeup so my face is totally red right now. I heard Max chuckle beside me.

  Oh yeah! I haven't confront him yet. Why did he kiss me? To make a statement? I am so angry now.

  "You!" I jabbed him in his chest. Woah. I could feel an eight-pack. Oh god. I'm feeling so hot and bothered. It's all his fault.

  He looks worried. He should be.

-------------------

S O   G U Y S :

How was this chapter? I know maybe you think it's too fast but then being mates makes the connection and their craving between them more intense. But I totes love the kiss! ^^
See you in the chapter!

B Y E   G U Y S!