H E L I K E S Y O U

No dedicated notes today.
S O N G :
"On and on"
Cartoon

-------------------
Bea pov (surprise!)
-------------------

I wondered why Liz had called me so urgently. Especially after her big make out with Max. I am so jealous! In a good way. I'm so happy my Best Friend got her first kiss from the most popular guy in our school.

I even took a video of it. I think I even got turned on by it. I shuddered at the mere thought. I hop into my baby, a Mercedes, i like driving them just because they are quiet and comfortable.

I reached Liz's house in 5 minutes top. I could actually walk there it would have been faster but I was too lazy to get moving.

I quickly park my car into Liz's driveway and walked into the house. Her house was basically my second home.

"Liz! I'm here!"

I looked around but couldn't find her anywhere.

"Bea! Thank goodness you're here!"

"Oh freak! Don't scare me like that!" I put a hand over my heart, feeling as though it might jump out. "That's payback for today!" She smiled at me, reaching for the microwave.

The sweet smell of popcorn filled my nose. Wait popcorn...Liz doesn't eat popcorn unless it's girls night. She must have meant serious business.

"Okay. What's going on Liz. You never eat popcorn unless we have a sleepover together. Is it about Max?" I knew it was about Max but I just didn't say anything about it cause I thought she will get upset.

"Why would it be about Max? Other than the fact he stole my first kiss today and my second. Also he asked me out on a date, I might have also told him that I will think about it and he took that as a yes. He's planning something major! I don't know what to do! Emoji open mouth wide eyes!" She did a facial expression while rambling in one big breathe.

"Okay...this is definitely about Max." I eyed liz wearily. She never gets herself get distracted by boys especially boys like Max. She considers them players. She told me once, she doesn't want any boyfriends as she wants to focus on her studies.

  I backtrack for a second, "Wait! He asked you out on a date?! That's totes awesome! I would love for someone similar to Max to ask me out..." I sigh, all the boys that I have dated only wanted to get in my pants and not for the commitment couple thing.

  But obviously since I want to wait for the one, I didn't even get to second base with them. I haven't told Liz yet but I haven't even get to second base with Axel.

  He's a nice guy but not the right one for me. He doesn't force me to do it with him but I think he's getting impatient. I really hope I meet the one soon.

  "Hello? Earth to Bea."

  "Oh sorry. I blank out for a moment."

  "Never mind that! I don't know what to do? Should I tell him I want to go out with him? Or should I not. Maybe he just wants to get in my pants. He's a player after all." She nods her head, she's not convincing anyone.

  "In my opinion, I think he likes you. Why else would he stand up for you in the hallway today? I think you should say yes and give it a try." I suggest, hoping that Liz would agree with me.

  "I guess you're right..." She says softly, trying to figure out why is this happening to her.

  Great! The Lukzie ship has sailed!

  "Seriously you gave us a ship name!"

  Oppies?

-------------------
S O  G U Y S
How did you find this chapter? Any other ship names to suggest? I got that ship name from Elyse-Ri . Thx for the support! Keep it up please!

S E E Y O U
Thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote! See you guys in the next chapter! Which will probably be this Sunday? Hopefully, if I have time.