C A N ' T W A I T

No dedicated notes today.

S O N G :
"Playing with Fire"
BlackPink

-------------------
Max Pov
-------------------

I felt upset that Liz hasn't said anything about the date yet. Not that she has agreed to go on a date with me. Did she not like me?

No that's absurd. The mate pull should be working. Liz should start feeling attracted to me. I hope so.

After school ended I just couldn't take it anymore so I went to her house. I'm not really stalking Liz but I asked my beta to find out where she lives so I can go there in case.

I stripped and changed into my wolf. My wolf was beautiful, his words not mine, brown and white fur. It was weird that an alpha got that fur colour combination. It was very rare.

I rang the doorbell to her house twice. I was about to ring the bell again but Liz opened the door before I could.

She looks pretty even though you can tell she just woke up. "Sorry. Did I wake you up?" I asked her. I didn't want to steal her sleeping hours.

"It's okay. I'm just tired." She sighs. Just the thought of Liz could drive my wolf crazy and I just hope he can contain his excitement.

She had me going crazy. She made me feel like the luckiest guy in the world talking to me. She was still doubtful about the date.

I wish I had hold back but I don't regret kissing Liz yesterday. I hope she forgives me.

I slowly approach her. "Liz do you actually want to go on a date with me?" She didn't reply me. She just looks on the floor suddenly very interested in it.

  "Liz?"

  "Okay." She looks into my eyes.

  "Okay?" I asked her softly not wanting to scare her too much. She nods.

  I reached forward and gave her a big hug filled with her warmth. Surprisingly she wrapped her tiny hands around me.

  "I can't wait for our date." I whisper in her ear, feeling her shiver from my breathe on her ear. This girl was amazing. I don't what I did to make the moon goddess chose her as my mate.

-------------------
S O G U Y S
How was this chapter? I really enjoyed writing this chapter. I am so sorry it's so short. Tommorrow most likely if possible I can post another chapter. I really hope so.

Comment if u enjoyed this chapter. See you guys in the next Chapter :)