chapter 1

(NORMAL POV.)

  "C'mon Jasmin, we have a week left until you go to college! Let's get packing!" Your father says. "Dad, you're such a clean freak." You giggle as he chuckles.

  "And you're such a dork, like your mother." He says rubbing his knuckles against your head. You laugh and break free. Once you break free you stay quiet for a while, "Dad?" You question. "Yes honey?" He opens a box and looks at you. You look down and gulp, "what was... What was mom like?" You look up and look at your dads (e/c) eyes. He sits down and looks out the window. "She was the most sweetest person in the world. She loved making people laugh, she was good at that. We found out that she was pregnant with you and we were so happy... We also found out that only one of you were able to live. You or her.
She wanted you to live so badly. She wanted you to be happy, live life, and have children of your own. So... The day of your birth, she was taken away." A tear falls from his eye.

  You grab a picture from your box, a picture of you, her and your dad. "If she was here, she would've been so happy." He smiles. "But its all my fault. Its my fault she's dead." You tighten your grip on the picture. "You mean so much to her, even if she didn't get a chance to meet you." You older brother says walking in.

  "Now enough with the sad stories, you're going off to college on Friday." You brother tries to lighten the mood. "You're right, I'll be off to college, I'll graduate, have a job, a house, a husband, and children of my--" your brother cuts you off. "Whoa whoa whoa! Hold up, pause. Children of your own?! I don't wanna be an uncle of little Jasmins' running around the house while I try putting diapers on them!" He yells nervously.

  Your eyes widen as your dad chuckles. "That won't happen." "Yah-huh! God knows what will happen!" You and your dad laugh. "Well, good luck with that." And off you went packing. They helped you a lot. Wednesday came and you continued packing.

  *BEEP BEEP*

  It was a text from Danielle.

*DANIELLE - wow, college already. I'm excited!

*JASMIN - yeah, it was like yesterday you, Angel, Eddie, Armando, Ariana and I were all chilling on a bench talking about either kpop, SMWD or hentai.

*DANIELLE - lol, I remember that. Gee, I wonder if they're coming to the same College :/

*JASMIN - I talked to Ariana, she is. Eddie and Armando are, too. Idk about Angel tho.

*DANIELLE - wow, its been 5 years since we've seen each other.

*JASMIN - Idk what's more sad. That we've never planned to see each other, or that we still have the same phones from 5 years ago.