chapter 2

(NORMAL POV.)

Here goes. Its Friday, August 24, 2022. You take a deep breath and look back at your dad and brother waving. "Bye guys!" You wave. "Bye, Jasmin!" Your dad yells. "Bye, dork!" You brother yells back.

*TIME SKIP TO JIMIN TWERKING*

You sigh and here a faint yell, "Jasmin!" You hear. "Umm---" again. "JASMIIIIIIN!" and in seconds you were tackled to the floor. "Ahh!" You yell dropping your luggage. "Jasmin!" Danielle whines. "Danielle? W-whats wrong?" You question. Danielle points behind her showing to tall guys acting stupid. "Armando? Eduardo?!" Her eyes widen.

It was true, they looked the same. Eduardo still had his hoodie over his head, but... He had glasses. Armando had the same hair as he did in middle school and he had glasses too. Danielle was the same as well, except her hair was dyed a galaxy color.

"Wow! Its been so long guys!" Ariana says bringing everyone in a group hug. "Hehe yeah..." Danielle chuckles. Everyone then gets out of the group hug. "So Eduardo who's your roommate?" Ariana questions. Armando raises his hand, "a coincidence." He says. "You guys just got lucky." Danielle comments.

"What about you?" Danielle asks you. "Me? I got a girl named, Jungkook, she sounds pretty chill." She nods. "You?" You ask her. "I got a girl named, Baekhyun." Armando and Eduardo's eyes widen. "Baekhyun?!" He yells. "He's the nerdiest guy in the whole world! He's in a band called exo." Armando adds. "A guy? C'mon guys, be serious. Why would they put a guy as my roommate. Its a coincidence that a girl has the same name as a guy." She says. They nod. "Yeah, you're probably right. Well, we gotta go start making ourselves at home." The boys say walking away.

"Wait. Ariana? Who's your roommate?" Jasmin questions. "Mines a girl named, Yoon Jeonghan." She says. "Oh okay..."

*TIME SKIP TO SOMEONES ASS*

You open the door and see a guy. Umm... Am I in the right room? "Oh, I'm so sorry. I'm supposed to be in a room with a girl named, Jungkook." His eyes widen. "I'm.. Jungkook." He chuckles. "You really thought I was a girl?" He looks down at you as you look up. "No no no. I just thought because..." He looked angry. "Because what?" To be honest, you were a bit scared. "Umm... Be right back!" You zoomed out of the room looking for Danielle or Ariana.

"Jasmin!" You turn around to see Danielle coming out of the room next to yours. "Danielle! You will never believe who's my roommate! Its a--" she cut you off, "a guy?! Mine too!!" She yelled. "This can't be happening! How are our roommates guys? Is this year with different sex?" Both of your eyes widen. "Eddie and Armando!!" You both then zoomed to their room and knock it down. Only to see them half naked-changing. "Whoa! Knock first girls!!" Lalo yells. "They can't stand us." Armando smirks. "Oh shut it Armando." Danielle spats.

One of them has to be a girl, if all roommates are different sex. Both girls looked at each other and had to check if one of them was a girl. Jasmin ran to Armando and checked his body. No breast no vagina. "He's clean!" You yelled. Danielle checks Lalo, "whoa!" he's clean too. "Same here!" She answers. "But that makes no sense." You whine. "Well, this years gonna go by fast, we just gotta deal with it." Danielle says walking out of their room.
You walk back to your room only to see Jungkook putting tape on the floor. "Uh, what are you doing?" You ask. "Chopping our room in half. You get that side, I get this one. Unless you wanna share same sides and same beds, I don't mind." He smirks. This guys already getting on your nerves. "Haha, but I do. We can chop our rooms in half but we don't need duck tape. We're old enough to know who's sides is who's." You take the tape off and throw it away.

"Okay well, we don't even have our own sides. We have bunk beds." He's ticking you off on purpose. "Okay--" he cut you off. "I have button bunk!" He yells jumping on it. You didn't even notice the bunk beds until now. "Be a gentlemen and sleep on the top, where all the dust and bugs are." You say dragging him off the bottom bunk. You stop dragging him and hear faint yelling from next to your room, "Baekhyun! Get off me now!!" Danielle yells. "You asked for it shorty!!" He yells back. "Baekhyun!!!!" You can't help but giggle at your friend and her roommate arguing.

"I don't like dust nor do I like bugs. You take it." He insists. "No!"
----
In the end, you actually won and got the bottom bunk. You can hear Jungkook choking from all the dust on the ceiling. "Meany." He says after coughing. You chuckle and hear this next door, "give me the bottom bunk!" Baekhyun yells. "No! My body touched it first, bacon!" Danielle yells back. "Stop calling me that, Daniel!" He whines. "That's it!!" You then hear bumping sounds of them fighting. "Just like Danielle said... This is just for a year, and we just have to deal with it." You chuckle once more.