chapter 3

(NORMAL POV.)

  "C'mon Jasmin hurry up!" Lalo hurries you. "Wait! I'm almost done!" You yell. "Jasmin, we'll be late!" Danielle yells back. "Just go commando like Danielle!" The boys yell. "Who said Im commando?!" You giggle and walk out the door,
showing your dark reddish-pinkish dress that was above your knees by a little. With not a lot of make-up and not too little, just the right amount that you needed.

  You four were going to your first college party. Lalo was the one that got the news, told Armando, reached Danielle and eventually dragged Jasmin out of the room. All the "badass" people were going. But being the idiot that danielle was, she went anyway.

*TIME SKIP TO JIMINS ASS*

  So many people were drunk, including Baekhyun and Danielle. She was the worst one there. You, Armando and Lalo were sober and promised not to get drunk. It was Danielle's first time getting drunk, plus its a college party. What do you expect? Her and Baekhyun have been fighting for the passed two weeks, but they're perfect when they're both drunk. They were dancing, singing and in the end... They actually started making out...

  Armando took a few shots, but was still a bit sober. His breath smelled like strong liquor. Lalo was shy and just pit his hoodie over his head. A sober girl walked to him and tried to win him off, which she did.

  Two minutes ago, Lalo had his hoodie over his head and just stuck his middle finger out. Now, he's making out with a random college girl, on the table, with him on top. Was he secretly drunk? A girl sexually touched Armando and got in his head, making him drink EVEN more shots. This was it, Armando was a bigger fuckboy than before, Danielle was making out with her roommate, and Lalo was about to get laid.

  You felt arms go around your waist and you turned around and saw Jungkook. To be honest, you were a bit drunk and so was he. "Jasmin i--" you cut him off. "Shut up." And you slammed your lips against his soft ones. Damn, you were in heaven. You continued and as soon as you closed your eyes, you never opened them that night.

*NEXT MORNING*

  "Get the hell off my bed!!!" Danielle yells pushing Baekhyun off her bed and running to the restroom to put clothes on. She ran to Jasmin's door and knocked on it hard. Baekhyun sat up and lightly rubbed his head while smirking, "best night ever."

  "Jasmin! Jasmin?! Open up!!" She yelled. Jungkook opened the door, shirtless, only in his boxers. "Where's Jasmin?!" She questions. He shrugged his shoulders, still half asleep. "I.. Don't know--" he was cut off with Danielle slamming him against the wall. His eyes widened. "You were the last one to see her last night! Where is she?!" She was furious and terrified. "I really don't know!! We came back here, had a little fun and I woke up at 3:42 a.m with her gone!" He yelled.

  Danielle pushed him away and ran to Armando and Lalo's room. She slammed it open to see both of them covered in their blankets with the girls' from last night with them. She smirked, pulled their blankets as the girls' screamed showing their bodies. "Who are you?!" Lalo's girl yelled. "I'm his girlfriend!" Danielle lied. The girl looked at him and ran out crying. Armando's girl looked at and asked her the same question. "I'm his too Bitch." She lied again. She hit him and ran out. Naked.

  "WHAT THE FUCK DANNI?!?!" They both yelled. Danielle threw a pair of pants, a shirt, socks, boxers and shoes at them. "Who cares?! I saw those sluts sucking a guys dick five days ago!! We have bigger problems!" They got dressed quickly and ran out with her. "Are you gonna tell us what's going on?!" Lalo questions while running. She looked at them and said, "I can't find Jasmin anywhere." And continued running. "Did you look in her room genius?" Armando asks. "That's the first place I looked! Jungkook said he brought her back, but at 4:00 a.m something she was gone!" She yelled. "We have to split up and look everywhere. We have to find her. Once you find her, call us." Lalo and Danielle nod, and they all ran in different directions.

(DANIELLE'S POV.)

  Oh god where is this girl gonna be... I'm scared. What if she got kidnapped, raped, killed? AHH!! Shut up Danielle, before you jinx Jasmin and make it happen!! I mentally scream at myself. I run faster. I have to find her before anyone pervert does...

*MEANWHILE WITH LALO*

  She shouldn't be far. I would've thought that it would've been Danielle since she's an idiot that makes dumb choices. But Jasmin? She's smarter than that, she can't be far. I continue running, feeling anxious.

(ARMANDO'S POV.)

  Aye Jasmin... We'll find you, let's just cross our fingers that you're still okay. I can't lose another friend the same way. I tear slowly slides down my cheek.

(DANIELLE, LALO AND ARMANDO'S POV.)

  I stop in my tracks and hear a loud and tortured scream. Not just any scream... Jasmin's scream!

(DANIELLE'S POV.)

  I knew that it came from a room. I barged it open hard, and what I saw made my eyes widen. It was Jasmin... She was tied to a bed, her knees and ankles were tied together. Her wrist were tied against the bed board, over her head. Someone was raping her. She was blindfolded, but it was soaked by all her tears. He slid out of her hole and put his boxers up. He was handsome and looked like a sweet guy. But he's not. "Oh look, someone smaller to have more fun with." He smirked, holding my waist. Armando and Lalo then came and looked him strait in the eyes. "Get your filthy fucking hands off her, before we chop your hands off." Armando commanded.

(NORMAL POV.)

  "You're a sick bastared thats gonna pay for what you did to Jasmin." Lalo said. Armando and Lalo were pissed off, and Danielle had a hunch that they were gonna kill him. He ran out the door, with Lalo and Armando chasing after him. Danielle ran to you and grabbed scissors, cutting the rope. "Jasmin I'm so sorry, I left you alone." Danielle yelled. She took the blindfold of Jasmin and walked her back to her room. Lalo and Armando took care of the problem. Beat him up, badly and called the cops.

----

  "Take care of her!" Danielle yelled. "I'm not her brother, screw that!" Jungkook yelled pushing Jasmin. "Doesn't even matter, Armando and Lalo wanna keep an eye on you now, and they put security cameras all over the college." Danielle said walking out the door before sticking the middle finger at Jungkook and called him an, "asshole!"

  { sorry for misspelled words }