Chapter 4

A/N: In the chat, your name is referred to as 'S' because of the nickname Ana gives you.

Earlier today I decided to stay inside with my friends instead of training, but I know I should have trained when I could. I haven't received any more messages, which is good because I don't want any more unwanted attention than I already have. Unfortunately, my luck ran out when my screen lights up along with the other girls'.

'Hello lovely ladies! Congratulations to everyone remaining in this competition. We didn't expect the outcome of numbers for this first round. Usually we lose a lot more than this but it seems like you have an advantage this year.'

Is he referring to me? All I did was give some stupidly simple advice that everyone should have thought up themselves. Are the girls that were raised on these islands stupid or something? No, that's a bad thing to say, they aren't stupid, just misled.

'As you may have thought, there are still a lot more rules we have yet told you. So... Here I am!'

This guy's tone sounds awfully familiar... He was the first guy to message us when we got our devices, IRIS. What was his name again? Oh who cares.

'Every night of a challenge, the guys and I get to vote for our favorite girls. For us, it is a way to keep track of who we liked so when the final round comes around, we have an idea of who to choose for the finale.'

'On our end, we can also write little notes about you that we find interesting, boring, savvy, or my favorite... sexy.'

This guy is going to make me throw up. I wonder what he looks like in person? What if he looked like Gannon from the legend of Zelda? Oh god now I really want to puke thinking about it.

'We each get two votes to use each time. We can choose how to use it however we want and that includes choosing not to use it at all.'

*Jeon has entered the conversation*

R- 'Also every night we can choose from the girls we voted on to invite them over to where we are and spend time with them to know you better.'

R- 'Overnights are optional, but recommended~'

J- 'Ooh~ Someone's already getting comfortable with the girls.'

R- 'Of course. Now is the best time since it is our first voting session!'

R- 'Don't worry too much if you don't get a vote from us so soon in the game, ladies. There are just too many beautiful faces to choose from and I only have two votes :('

J- 'In your rooms there is a television behind the wall next to the window. Find a plank that looks loose and press on it. The walls should do the rest to reveal the television and it will display the votes in half an hour.'

R- 'I was going to say that and typed it all in but you sent it first >:('

*Gyu has entered the conversation*

G- 'Stop flirting and maybe you can actually say something worthwhile.'

J- 'o.o'

G- 'Girls please find the TV and wait for the results. Goodbye.'

*Gyu has left the conversation*

J- 'Gone as fast as he entered.'

R- 'I will live my life the way I like it, thank you very much.'

R- 'Goodbye ladies! I'll see one of you tonight~'

*Roldan has left the conversation*

J- 'Have a good night!'