Chapter Six

It's been good. It's been a week since Prince made his promise. Imaj and I are close now. I'm sort of like his big brother.

"Guys, look what I did to Anxiety," Imaj yelled at the others excitedly. Today he choose how I look.

I look like a shorter version of Thomas except being on the line of an unhealthy skinny, a gross pale, and the burn and knife scars littered on my arms which were all visible because I was wearing Thomas' black, stripped t-shirt. I also had no make up on so that was new.

"Um, hi," I say looking down as I'm a bit out of my comfort zone. They're going to judge you. They think you're ugly. They find your scars gross. Okay, maybe I'm way out of my comfort zone. "Woah," Prince says with tons of emotion.

"I know right? He looks amazing," Imaj yells. I blush and smile at the untrue, but sweet complement. "I know what you mean," Prince says. Dad hugs me and Logic looks happy. They're acting like how I look is okay. I'm so much uglier then the everyone else.

"You're beautiful, even with your battle scars," Prince says. I must have had that kind of look in my eyes. "Thanks," I say. "Go show Thomas! I would go with but sense I'm not a main trait, I can't leave," Imaj says. "I'm not going alone," I say. "I shall come with you," Prince says.

I sigh and we go to Thomas. "Oh Thomas! Come look at sunshine," Prince says but in a way it feels... kinder. I scoff but smirk.

Thomas sees me and gasps. I swallow the lump in my throat and ask "What do you think?" I wait for him to answer, but for a few seconds he's just quiet. "You look wonderful Anxiety. You should wear no sweat shirt more often," he says.

I look at my arms in disgust. They're a gross pale and littered with scars. Why would they not want me to wear a sweat shirt? "Someone I care for deeply once told me that these are battle scars. Learn to love them and think of them as proof you made it through that war. You are a soldier that survived! Be proud," Thomas cheers and spins me around.

I start to smile and giggle before stopping and hiding my mouth. "Thank you," I say, giving my usual smirk.

I'm then hugged from behind and spun around again, but quicker and longer. I feel his finger move around on my sides and I start laughing like crazy.

"St-stop! I will elbow you in the face," I threaten in a fit of laughter. "I would have never thought you would be ticklish," Prince laughs and continues to tickle me.

"Pl-please stop. I w-will hurt ya-you," I laugh before elbowing his arm. He stops and holds his arm. I take a couple deep breathes. "I... have never... laughed... so hard," I breathe, falling to the floor.

I look at Prince who look cutely proud of himself. ...Cutely? Huh... guess I'm crushing on that idiot. Crap.

Here's three random facts because this chapter feels to short.

1. The first time my mom and I watched Alice Through the Looking Glass, at the end I looked at her and said I ship Alice and the Hatter. She look at me and replied "So do I."

2. When I'm at my step-mom's house, my brother and I like to share a seat on the couch.

 When I'm at my step-mom's house, my brother and I like to share a seat on the couch

3. The way I write Anxiety is a mixture of my cousin and I.