Chapter Nine

I changed the name from Secretly Trying to Drown.

Prince comes is and sees me crying in Imaj's arms. He rushes over and hugs me, too. I lean into him feeling like if I don't, he'll disappear. "It's okay. I'm here," he whispers.

"Is he still here," I ask. "No. I defeated him," Prince. I smirk and stop crying. "Imaj, can you leave for a moment," I ask. He nods and leaves. I turn to Prince. "There's something I feel I should tell you," I say.

"He's going to hate you," my thoughts repeat. He saved me, he deserve to know this. "Yes, what is it?" Prince asks. "I love you. I have for a while now," I admit. He stares at my face, trying to see if this is some sort of joke.

"I love you, too," Princey say before kissing me. I kiss back. My head is scrambled with thought but they're all just a blur of fear and happiness.

He pulls back and looks in my eyes. "You should rest up and so you can get better faster," Prince says. "Can you tell me a story," I ask him. "Of course," he smiles.

"A long time, there was a knight. One day, the knight was sent out to kill a wizard and save the princess. So that is what he set out to do.

"Once he got to where the wizard resided, he saw something he never expected. The wizard be treated like and being how and when to use his magic like a slave. Suddenly, the princess no longer mattered to the knight. Now, he wanted more than any to save the wizard.

"While the wizard was being hit and knight came in to fight the darkness and he won with a single blow.

"The prince untied the wizard and asked for his name. 'I do not have a name. No one ever cared enough to do so,' the wizard replied. 'I shall give you a name then,' the prince declares. The wizard smiled and waited for him to com up with a name.

"'I will name you love. You will give this feeling to others. The feeling of many good emotions at one time, mixed with a bit of sad, and it will be amazing,' the prince cheers before kissing the wizard.

"That kiss created love. They immediately wanted to share this feeling with others. All was well to the point of near perfection.

"Until one day, a sexy women abused the power of love. The women's name was Abblut. She would beat her kid and screw all the men in the name of love.

"The wizard despised the women and one day he went to see her. 'Hello~,' she flirted making the wizard even angrier. 'What you're doing is wrong. You dirty the name of love. What you art doing to your kids will be called abuse, which will be deemed wrong by society. What you are will be called a sult for how you do men then ditch them. This will be an insult,' he said before disappearing.

"She thought nothing of it until the next day. When she walked around town, everyone avoid her like the plague and her children were taken away.

"She begged the wizard to be put somewhere else to change her ways, to which he agreed. She became a better person.

"This is the story of how love was created the right and wrong ways to love," Princey finish. "So Roman-" "Please don't call me that unless it's serious. I like the name Prince," he interrupts.

"Got it Princey. I love you. Goodnight," I say, falling asleep. "Sleep well my wizard," he whispers, kissing my forehead. I just can't help, but smile.