Chapter 3

A/N     Oh My GOSH!! Thanks for all the amazing support you guys have given me! It means so much! I hope you all enjoy. <3 Disclaimer: I do not own Durarara! sorry. I also don't own the picture. I can't draw xD

Izaya's Point of View. (This is before he talks to Shizuo. When he is going up the stairs to the roof.)

    After all horribly boring classes, it was finally time for lunch. I never ate much or anything for lunch most days.  I am without use so really it would be just a waist. I excited the class room and looked for a place to eat.  'I guess I will just eat on the roof. It will be quite there.' I said to myself. However, I remembered that Shizu~Chan eats up there. I looked around and didn't see him. Maybe he would eat somewhere else. With that in mind, I walked up the poorly keep stairs. When I reached the top of the staircase, I strolled over a little and lied down. I took a few, deep calming breaths before I heard someone behind me. I sat up hastily and saw it was none other that Shizuo Heiwajima, the last person I wanted to see. 

"What do you want Shizu~Chan?" I questioned him flatly. I was really not wanting to argue or fight him. As much as I didn't really like the fact, I was in love with the blonde. He looked at me before saying,

"I eat here, leave." His tone was snappish and that one sentence made me feel even more worthless. Duh he would never like me. I'm just a stupid Flea. I could feel all the emotions I had of love for him and self-loathing for myself. I tried to stand, but the searing pain from my bruise caused me to gasp and hold my side. I walked to him and pushed him out of the way.

"I fucking hate you, Shizuo." I said with as much venom I could muster. I started to walk down the steps but his voice almost made me turn around. Almost, even if he really wanted me to wait I didn't want to hear what he had to say.  I keep walking and I was not bothered to look back. I just went back to class and avoided Shizuo at all costs.

                                                               *(WONDERFULL TIME-SKIP!)*

The last class bell rang and I was so glad to escape Shizu~chans stare, but at the same time I knew I had to go back to my got forsaken home. I took up my few things and started to walk to exit of the school. Just as I pulled the door open to leave, my possibly only friend, Shinra ran up to me.

"Hi Izaya! How are you this afternoon? Also, why did you avoid me?" I took as step back and responded. 

"I'm okay. I just don't feel very well. I am sorry I avoided you."

His face gave a me that look of, I-know-you-lying. I gave a smile smile and walked out the door, leaving Shinra behind. I started to run. As much as I loathed going to that hell hole. I haft to at the time my father says or else the punishment is worse that just a beating. A few more blocks then I reached the outside of a small, dirty house. I sighed and walked in. I sat my book bag down and started to wander to my room, but my father drunk voice prevented that.

"Izaya! Where the fuck were you!" He said. I looked over my shoulder and saw him in the living room with a fold out table full of cocaine and beer. "Come here, boy!" I could feel the color drain from my face. I hated him when he was like this, drunk and high. I slowly walked over to the beer and food stained recliner and waited for my "father" to speak.

"You didn't answer my question, boy!" He spat at me. I winced and placed my hand on the side of the chair, big mistake. I had just opened my mouth to say a answer but I was silenced by a sharp fork stabbing me in the hand. I screamed and tried to pull away the fork had a hold on my hand. The tears where flowing down my face as my dad twisted the utensil and laughed. 

"D-dad, p-p-please! S-s-stop!! I-it hurts!" I sobbed out. He gave a  cruel laugh and released the fork from my flesh. I took my injured hand and placed it close to my chest. I cried more and before I knew it a fist was connected to my head making me fall over.

"Hahaha! You fucking pathetic piece of shit! No wonder you have no friends! No one wants a faggot for a son or friend!" My father said while punching and kicking me.I felt something snap in my chest and my nose was most likely shattered. I was barely wake now, between the pain from my hand and the impact from the abuse. After what felt like hours he stopped, I foolishly though that was the end. I could feel my undamaged hand being dragged out. I could faintly hear the front door open. My limp body was dragged down the three cement stairs and was thrown against the side of my house. I half lay and sit there, not moving. 

"Why, why me!" I muttered softly.  After a while,my eyes started to droop close. But then I felt something soft brush my face and pick me up. I really didn't care anymore so I allowed either death or sleep to come take me. 

"I dare you to fucking die now, Flea!"

A/N Mahhahaha another cliff hanger! So anyway the next chapter starts the relationship. I hope you all enjoyed! I almost cried when I had to hurt Izaya :'(