Chapter 8

Thanks for reading guys! Again, some homophobic language and light smut in this chapter. I do NOT own the song at the top! I hope you enjoy! Please leave a comment and vote <3

Shizuo's Point of View

I was just about asleep when I heard the bing of my phone. I groaned and picked it up and looked at the message. The sudden bright light making me squint me eyes.

To; Shizu~Chan

From; Izaya <3

I love you too~

It was a very simple message, but it meant the world to me. I laughed in the dark of my room and then let sleep over take me.

The loud ringing of my alarm woke me up about forty minutes before school. For the first time, I shut it off normally. My head was still swimming with thoughts about Izaya. 'Why was he living like that? We could move somewhere and no one would ever hurt him again.' I though to myself. I yawned and walked out of my room and into the living room. My mother was sitting and drinking her coffee and dad was reading the newspaper. I really didn't know if I should tell them about my relationship, I really wanted to but I knew they were not really 'okay' with it. I shook my head and sat down on the couch taking out my phone to text Izaya. I knew he woke up early and I hoped today was no different.

"Oh, Shizuo, I didn't even know you came in here." My mothers voice said with a smile. I looked away from my phone.

"Yeah, I woke up early. I wanted to relax before school." I said to her. My father was looking at us before speaking.

"Shizuo, son, I think we need to have a talk. And because your already up and your brothers still sleeping I think it a good time." His voice was serious and his face was not the usual happy one. I glanced over to my mother who had gone stiff in the chair.

"Uh, I'm I in trouble?" I asked, I was sure they could hear the worries in my voice. My father shook his head no and said.

"Not at all, its just your mother and I see you don't have a girlfriend. I know you have friends that are girls, like Celty, but no real girlfriend. We just want to make sure your okay." I tilled my head and looked at my father. 'I guess I should tell them.' I took a deep breath and exhaled.

"Mom and dad, I-I'm gay. I have a boyfriend. That's why I don't have a girlfriend nor do I really want one." I lowed my head to avoid there eyes.

"Shizuo, you know what you just said?" My mothers voice said to me softly. I raised my head to meet her eyes. I turned to my father who's face seemed to disgusted.

"Yes, mother. I know what I said." I said confidently. She looked away and stood up and walked away. I felt my heart ace as I saw my dad turn his head from me.

"Shizuo, That's wrong. Your mother and I have brought you up right. I don't know what has made your brain twisted. Its wrong and disgusting." He almost sneered at me. I felt the tears forming in my eyes. I started to stand from my spot on the couch.

"Dad, I love you and mom very much, but I don't think its wrong. You should be allowed to love who ever!" I almost yelled at him, not caring that the tears I had tried to contain where flowing down my face. I ran to the stairs mumbling about getting dressed. I walked out to the living room again to see my dad still reading the paper and my brother eating toast. I smiled at him and ruffled his hair, ignoring the displeased look of my father.

'Hey Kasuka, I'm going to school. See you later!" I said while unlocking the door. He nodded and continued eating. I walked out into a warm gust of air. I rubbed my eyes, hoping I would wake up. Now my parents hated me, or at lest that's what it felt like. The walk to school was short from the millions of thoughts and fears. I opened the school door to try to find Izaya. That was until the slut of Rira Academy came up to me. I rolled my eyes and braced myself for the awaiting the attack coming from Vorona. [Yes, I know she didn't go the the same high school, but I wanted her in here.]

"Hello, Shizuo!" She said to me, her Russian accent thick in her flirty tone. I huffed impatiently and tried to look over her shoulder for my boyfriend. Flustered, I looked down at the blonde.

"What do you want, Vorona?" I asked, growing frustrated. I needed to tell Izaya what had happened and see if he was okay coming home to his father that I had punched. She batted her overly long fake eyelashes at me and said, in her most "seductive" voice,

"Well, there was a movie at the mall I wanted to see. But, if your not feeling movies, we could do something else." She moved her body up against mine coming to the last sentence. I resisted the urge to gag. I hadn't really given a though about having sex with anyone but Izaya. Not often, but on some occasions I would get off on his red iris and soft pink lips.I looked back at her.

"Uh, sorry. I'm not interested." I almost snapped back at her. She took a steep back and had the face of shock on her face. I knew most guys would kill to be me right now, but I saw nothing more in her than a fangirl that wanted to sleep with me.

"Fine!" She almost yelled in my face, then stomped away with about three other girls following her. I rolled my eyes again, 'Damn, his is not my day.' I though sadly. I walked closer to my class room and sat my book bag down and walked out again. I scanned the gaggle of people trying to identify one dark haired male. Soon, my eyes spotted him standing at his locker. I grinned and walked to him, pushing people out of my way.

"Hey, Izaya." I said next to his head, he jumped and spun around to me wide eyed. I gasped and then my eyes fell on the scar he had on his cheek.

"I'm sorry for spooking you." I said apologetically.

"Its fine, Shizu~chan! I really missed you by the way." His voice was extremely cheerful, and wore a smile. I smiled back and almost went to hug him, until I remembered we were out in the halls of school.

"Hey, meet me on the roof on your free period after homeroom." I whispered to him then turned around and left. I sat through a long and boring homeroom, most of which I just sat there looking at my boyfriend, wondering how he got the cut.

Finally after what seemed like ten hours we had our free period. I casually got up and left to head to the roof. I sat on the concrete floor of the school roof and waited for the Flea to come up. About two minutes later, the old, rusted door knob moved and and dark haired male emerged.
"Hey, babe. How are you?" I asked nonchalantly. He walked to me and sat down and rested his head in my lap.
"I'm fine, really tired; though I got eight hours of sleep." He mumbled into my leg. I hummed and played with his soft hair. He mumbled something else but I couldn't really hear him. Soon he rolled off my lap completely and was still asleep. I chuckled lightly and leaned in for a quick kiss. However, Izaya's eyes opened before I even touched his lips.

"If Shizu~Chan wishes to kiss me, you just have to ask." Izaya said while scooting closer to me. I put my hand up the his cheek and cupped it. He was precious to me. As of now, telling him my parents knew was on the bottom of my list.

"So, can I kiss you?" I asked looking him in the face. He blushed a little and nodded yes. I pulled his body even closer to mine, to the point where he was sitting on my lap. I ran my hands up and down his back as our tongues intertwined. My ears picked up a faint moan from the other male as I lightly bit his lip. I pulled back for air and then went for this pale neck, licking and nipping at the expanse of creamy white skin.

"Ah! S-shizuo, we shouldn't do t-this on the roof!" He almost moaned out. I began butterfly kisses down and up his collarbone and soft gasps could be heard from the smaller. I laughed in my head at my effect on my boyfriend. I removed my lips from his neck and kissed his soft lips again.

"I love you so much, Izaya." I whispered in his ear, causing him to shutter. He moved off my lap red faced and slightly breathless. I pulled him into a side-hug and just as I released him, the bell rang and we got off the roof. Izaya was very quick to leave and head to the bathroom when we got down the stairs. 'That went very well.' I though to myself still tasting the subtle taste of strawberry Chapstick that was on his lips. The rest of the day went great, the quick kisses I got from Izaya going and coming to my classes. I just really dreaded coming home, but at lest I was not abused like the Raven was. I just hoped that my mom had calmed down and that my dad didn't tell my brother.

HII Thanks for reading I'm sorry it was trash! Please leave a comment for any suggestion for the next chapter!!