Chapter 4

A/N    OH MY GOSH!!! I have soo many reads!!  I really don't know how to Thank you all!! I hope you all enjoy this chapter! <3  Disclaimer: I do not own Durarara! or the photo above.

Shizuo's Point Of View

   After Izaya's out burst on the roof. I sat down and ate my lunch while thinking what I could do to find out what is happening to the Louse. After the bell rang I went to my last tedious classes. I keep my eyes in Izaya almost the whole time. I knew something was wrong, I just had to figure out what. I think now there is no denying it, I like Izaya. As I was walking down the hallway I saw from the corner of my eye, I saw the Flea talking to Shinra. I stopped walking and looked at the pair, but then rolled my eyes.'If the Flea has a problem, he would tell Shinra.' I though to myself as I put my books away. The glass door to the school opened and I gust of cool air him my face. I took a deep breath, I felt as if something horribly wrong was going to happen. I though of talking the long way home, the one where I don't pass Izaya's house, but the feeling that something was wrong came back; stronger than before. I just said I would take the short way home. I was getting into the "bad" part of town where the drug addicts live in broken down homes. And as I was nearing Izaya's house I heard screams. My blood ran cold and I ran up to the house and attempted to look through the window. My attempt was in vain as I could not see anything, but I could hear. The screams died down a bit and I ran back into a ally way between two houses. The almost broken door opened to revel a old, fat and almost bald man, but the thing that made me so enraged was the fact that the man threw Izaya up against the house. From where I was standing I could only see this head slowly start to fall. Who I am assuming is Izaya's father went inside after looking around. I darted out of the ally over to his side.

"Holy shit!" I muttered quietly. There was so much blood. His face was black and blue, this nose was dripping the crimson liquid and then his hand. It had a small hole in the center. I could see the bone and the blood vessels that where spurting blood out. I swallowed thickly and then softly caressed his bruised and bloody cheek. 'He needs to go to the hospitable.' I though. His legs didn't seem to be in as bad condition as this upper body. I gently scooped him up and held the thin body close to my chest. 

"I dare you to fucking die, Flea!" I said to him. I looked down at the face and saw his eyes start to fall. I ran as fast as I could to the closest hospitable. Time seemed to slow down as I ran, my lungs felt as if they were on fire and my legs ached. I clambered up the stairs and almost ripped open the door of the hospitable. The woman working the desk looked up at me, then her eyes widened.

 "Help him!" I screamed, I could feel hot tears welling in my eyes. The woman took the phone on the desk and called a doctor to the lobby. My breathing was becoming more and more difficult as I saw a man in a white lab coat take Izaya from me to the movable bed. The same woman got up from the desk and walked slowly over to me. I inclined my head and leaned my back against the wall, my heart began to calm down and my breathing returned to almost normal. 'What if he dies and you never told him to liked him? What if-' My mind was filled with what if's. So much so I didn't even notice the woman guide me to a chair in the waiting room. I closed my eyes and I guess I feel asleep because the doctor tapped my shoulder softly, but enough to wake me. I looked at him, fearing the worst. 

"He is okay, not need to look so afraid. I have a few questions, first off, who is he? Also what happened that hurt him? Lastly, what is your name young man?" The doctor asked looking at me.

"My name is Shizuo Heiwajima. Izaya Orihara is his name, I think his parents abuse him. I just found him out side his house." I said sincerely, the doctor looked skeptical, but then offered his hand in a hand shake.

"My name is Doctor Aki. Nice to meet you, Mr. Heiwajima." He said. I shook his hand back and then I spoke. "May I go see him?"  i said in a small voice, the request was simple enough, but I knew I may not be allowed in. Doctor Aki smiled and said to follow him. Down vast blank hallways we reached a room and Doctor Aki opened the door, stepping into the small but sufficient room. On the hospital bed lay Izaya with a IV drip stuck in his arm. His face was still bruised but, for the most part, there was no more blood. This poor hand had gauze wrapped tightly around it. Doctor Aki's voice broke me from my almost stare at Izaya.

"He has two cracked ribs, a fractured nose and his hand is in horrible condition. You said you think his parents are responsible?" He asked me. I shook my head yes and sat down next to him and looked at his face. 'Wow, he's really cute when he's asleep.' I though to myself. I heard the door close and Doctor Aki was no longer present in the room. I looked at Izaya again and stood up. I moved my head and looked around the room and say no one there. 'What would be the harm in one small kiss? He would never know.' I convinced myself. I moved myself closer to his face and lightly pressed my lips to his. Never did I expect his lips to be so soft. I pulled away and walked out smiling. Little did I know the flutter of crimson eyes as a shut the door.

OMG!!! 1077 words!! Thanks again for all your support on this story! Please vote and leave a comment. It really means the world to me! Love you all! <3