The "Problem" ~ Chapter Five Yuri POV

Today was awkward, I knew exactly what to say to Victor, but I froze and avoided it. Now I have to tell him later, ugh I'm such an idiot. Victor grabs his neck and walks away into his room after letting go of my shoulder. I slap my forehead and clean up the kitchen table. I go to do the dishes and feel a tap on my shoulder.

I turn around fast with a plate in my hand. I feel relief flow through my body as I realize that Yurio stands in front of me. He gives me a hug, surprisingly. It took me a moment, but I finally hugged him back. Did he hear the conversation Victor and I had? I pulled away from the hug. I look him in the eyes, but he just looks down after a few seconds. Why is he avoiding eye contact? He must've heard the conversation... Shit. Does he know about me? I take a step back and he lifts his head enough for me to see that his eyes were filling up with tears.

I caress his hair and smile. A tear runs down his right cheek and before it could drop, I wiped it away. He does know. He looks up at me with concern and then at my stomach, there's no doubt he knows... I stop my hand still on his cheek. Crap. Why does he have to know? Okay... Just talk to him. Not in the kitchen. Victor is probably too busy trying to figure out why I was crying so this is the perfect chance for me to tell Yurio. I grabbed his wrist and my eyes darted to his room. He looked at me and nodded. I let go of his wrist and we both walked to his room. We shut the door and didn't lock it, to make it less obvious that we were talking. I don't want Victor to find out this way.

Yurio suddenly starts the conversation after sitting on his bed for a minute in complete silence, "So.... Are y-"

I cut him off by saying, "Yeah, but don't tell poppa Victor. I'm going to tell him myself."

"H-how is this even possible...?"

I open my mouth and then close it, trying to think if something to say. **(Yes, I know that it is physically impossible, but bare with me.)** I open my mouth again and this time words come out, "I-I... I don't know..."

He looks into my brown eyes and I look into his crystal blue eyes. We just sit there for a few minutes. I grab a controller and turn it on as I hear the doorknob open. I press start on the game that was in Yurio's Xbox. I soon find out that it is my favorite game in the world, Need For Speed. Victor pushes the door open and smiles at Yurio, not yet noticing me. When he finally does notice me, he sits next to me. I smile while playing the game. Little did I know that he was staring straight into my eyes. I fixed my glasses, finally noticing Victor. I stop playing the game and put the remote down. I didn't even bother pausing it. I just looked into his eyes and temptation took over my body. His sexy, silver, vicious eyes were overwhelming even though I see them everyday. I pell on the back of his neck, closing my eyes.

I passionately kiss him, letting all off my pain and sorrow leave me. It took a moment for him to respond to the kiss, but when he did... It was magic. I know that I shouldn't but, he was wearing a button-up and I start unbuttoning his shirt. I start standing up and he follows. Showing his beautiful abs, I couldn't contain myself any longer, we got out of Yurio's room. Since Victor's room is right next to Yurio's we simply went to his room. The door was shut so I pinned him on the door, he laughed a bit. I stopped him by kissing him some more. One hand was to the left of his head and the other was to the right. I stopped to take a breath. He did too, he then opened the door.

I closed the door and we both climbed onto his messy bed. He lyed down, leaving me on top. I sat on his hip area and I could feel his hard dick through his skinny jeans which showed his ass... A lot. The thought of it made me lean down and kiss him, I lyed on top of him and we stopped for a breath. I looked into his eyes, smiled and leaned in. He was leaning in too, but I hesitated. He noticed and sighed. "Yuri, maybe we shouldn't right now..." he said as sorrow echoed from his words. "Alright, I guess," I replied. I sighed, looking at the bulge in my pants. I got an idea, "Hey! I heard of this really cool show called Supernatural. Maybe we could watch it??" I said in a question, even though it wasn't. He replied, "Alright Yuri," giggles escaping his lips between words. I smiled and he grabbed the TV remote, turning on Netflix. He searched through the TV shows and finally found Supernatural in the horror category. He sighed and looked at me with confirmation to press play. I nodded with a large smile on my face.

I could barely concentrate on the show, I mean how could I? There was the beautiful human being that I am going to spend the rest of my life with right in front of my face. I was sitting right next to him and he was really interested in the show. I looked at the screen and saw a house engulfed in flames with a man that had (about) an eight year old son holding an infant. All with tears in their eyes. My eyes quickly darted to Victor's and a tear ran down my face. What if that happened to Victor? Just dying randomly, without warning. I cuddled closer to him and he smiled, but when he felt the tear fall onto his shirtless shoulder he paused the movie and looked at me. He lifted my head to meet his. "Yuri, what's wrong?" he asked, scared of the answer. I looked into his eyes and smiled, "Absolutely nothing... Just happy that I have you, most people aren't able to have their loved ones in their lives." I felt my cheeks flush into a red color. He kisses me passionately without warning.

I forgot all about telling Victor about my... Problem. I'm scared of what his answer will be and I don't know if he'll even keep me in his life. We'll just have to stay together for Yurio. I don't see why'd he leave if he let us adopt Yurio, why would it be different if...? I stopped thinking because Victor started to pull off my shirt.

**Author's Note**
Aright so that's the end of this chapter and the next chapter will be a smut, so don't read it if you don't like smut. Sorry for the late update, but it was only because I was going to update yesterday and when I tried to Publish, it restarted it all and I had to rewrite it. Soooo... Thanks for the views and I'll be sure to update soon.