Alice ~ Chapter Fourteen Yurio POV

Alice leads me to a coffee shop, a small one that only has a few people so no one finds us. We sit down at a table in the far left corner of the building. I pull out her chair for her and she thanks me. A waitress soon comes over to ask for our orders. I ask for a Caramel Latte and she asks for the same. "Its always good to try new things," she says with her vibrant, bright, blue eyes staring into mine. I smile widely and blush, noticing how dumb I look. I laugh at myself and she laughs with me. She has the most beautiful laugh... Stop thinking Yurio, you just met the girl. I sighed and looked at the waitress who was now giving us our lattes. I picked mine up and took a sip of it and then I hear a loud gasp as someone walks in. I look up and see a fan girl, she had a cat ears headband on. I smile at her and wave for her to come over. She quickly paces over to the corner of the coffee shop.

"Hi..." She says in a high pitch, squeaky voice. She was nervous. I smile at her and she calms down. Then she takes a look at Alice and just glares. I sigh and fake cough. I decide to talk, "So, what's your name?" She smiled at me and said, "Elli." I've never met someone with that name... Oh well. She must be English or something. She had a kind of British accent. I talk again, "Hey Elli, so you're one of my fans?" She looks at me confused. I'm baffled by her reaction, most girls would be drooling all over me by now. I stare at her, waiting for an answer. Then Elli laughs and so does Alice, "Actually I'm a fan of Alice's. Her work is amazing. That's a surprise to you, isn't it Yurio? I actually think skaters are gross and weird." I laugh at her and then stand up to get our waitress's attention to get a refill. She quickly rushes over to us and get me another latte. Why does Alice have a fan? I'm supposed to have the fans... What's her profession? I noticed that I'm staring blankly at Alice and blush, a lot. She, luckily, didn't notice. Although, Elli did and told Alice. Alice focused her gaze on my and winked. Butterflies fills my stomach as I sat down. Elli soon left, after about five minutes of fan girling over Alice.

Its just Alice and I, once again, in the small coffee shop. I take out my phone and take a picture of Alice without her knowing. I ask for her number and she gives me one, a smirk on her beautiful face the whole time. I decide to text her saying, "Hey beautiful." She opens up her phone and notices she got a text, she looks up at me, biting her lip. I get a text, "Hey handsome." That's when I make a terrible move, I lean in, gently grab her by the back of her neck and kiss her. She surprisingly kisses me back and smiles into the kiss, so do I. The butterflies go away and I feel completely comfortable around her. Our kiss ends and I clear my throat, "Now where shall we go ma'lady?" I ask Alice. A small blush crosses her cheeks. I smile at her she takes my hand, lacing our fingers together.

She runs out the door of the coffee shop, we left money on the table. I look at the road in frontier of us and she decides to jay walk. I attempt to stop her, but she just goes on, pulling me. We make it across safely. I sigh a sigh of relief and then she pulls me into a park area, letting go of my hand and runs over to the swings. I laugh and follow here, doing a slow jog over to her and take a seat on the swing. The sun was rising... I look over to her as she just stares into the sunrise, admiring its beauty. I lean over to her and caress her cheek, gaining her full attention. I kiss her passionately, our lips moving in sync. I smile into the kiss, causing her to smile too. We stop kissing and I look into her eyes. Her eyes don't move from mine as I snake my arms around her waist and she puts hers around my neck. We kiss again, this one was rough and amazing, she was an amazing kisser. She asked for access for a french kiss and I allowed her tongue to enter and explore my mouth. I smile into the kiss and pull away, gasping for air and so was she.

The sun was all the way up now and we decide to take my pocket knife and carve our initials into the plastic slide and a heart around it. We then carve "Forever" at the bottom of it. It looks perfect, just like Alice. I smile at her as she stares at the artwork. She takes something from her pouch. I examine it and notice spray paint. She smiles and paints the carving. She was good with paint. She made the carving so much better. I hug her, tightly and it lasts for what seems like an eternity before she pushes me away and climbs a tree, laughing. I follow her up the tree and smile at her, once I'm eye level with her. I kiss her on the cheek and realize how much easier life is until I feel a drop of water on my cheek.