Forgiveness [Smut] ~ Chapter Six Victor POV

As I'm pulling off Yuri's shirt he starts to concentrate on my eyes. He was thinking about something, but I can't tell what it was. He stops my train of thoughts when he kisses me. I kiss him back, lifting my head to his. I smile at him and he smiles back. "Y-Yuri?" I start to say, but I try not to make my temptation too obvious. He replies, "Yes Victor?" I'm just wondering what we're doing because he's sitting on my hips and nor doing anything. "A-Are we going to--" I stutter out. He cut me off by saying, "Yes Victor." I felt a grin creep up onto my face. I don't know why I'm so nervous. I forgot I was wearing jeans and I felt the zipper being pulled down slowly. I lost it.

I gripped the back of Yuri's head and pulled it down to mine, bringing him into a passionate kiss. He pulled up and got off the bed, he pulled off his sweatpants and came back to the same spot he was at. He pulled off my jeans slowly as I watched him, my temptations only grew. I bit my lip. When he was done, he threw my jeans onto the floor.

I pulled Yuri under me and started kissing down his chest, he looked nervous so I started kissing up again. He seemed relieved. I kissed all the way up his neck until I got to his ear. I played with it for a moment and bit it. I licked all the way down his chest and onto his stomach. He got more tense as I got lower. I pulled off his underwear. Damnnnnn he's fiiinneee as hell. Now he was completely naked. My cheeks flushed a tint of pink as I stared at him. I realized I was zoning out and snapped back into reality.

I looked down to his package and touched the tip. He giggle then said something, "Victor, please don't tease me..." I looked up at him and laughed. I opened my mouth and put his balls in my mouth. He seemed surprised, it was something I have never done. So, I just started sucking on it and tickling it with my tongue. Yuri moaned a lot, meaning I was doing it right. I did this for about a minute. I finally pulled off my underwear. I threw the pair on the floor.

Yuri looked at me and smiled awkwardly. I smiled back though. He crawled onto all fours and arched his back. I crawled over to him, getting into position. I lined everything up. Until he stutters something... "V-Victor... Stop, I c-can't I'm pregnant."