Ghost Of The Mafia

GHOST OF THE MAFIA

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

S U M M A R Y

The ghost has disappeared, will she be found?

He was addicted.
She was his drug.

Nathaniel Bennet. He didn't listen to all the warnings. He knew she was trouble, but he didn't leave her alone. He knew she would break him, but he didn't care. He wouldn't let anyone get close enough to hurt him until she came along. He wanted her. And he didn't care if she broke him.

Sabrina Phantom. She is a badass with a lot of secrets. She loves causing trouble and breaking hearts wherever she goes.  She doesn't believe in love since everyone close to her has left. When she meets Nate, she thinks he's just another player for her to break... What she wasn't expecting was for him to be more like her than anyone before.

They are two broken people, but will they destroy or fix each other?

Although, the real question is... How long can Sabrina hide from the mafia boss that's chasing her?

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

D E D I C A T I O N

This book is dedicated to everyone who supports me and my writing. I love every single one of you and I honestly wouldn't have ever come this far if it wasn't for all of you. Thank you for giving me a chance on following my new found dream of writing <3

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

T I T L E

Previous Title — Bad Brina

Current Title — Ghost of the Mafia

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

T I M E L I N E

Started — April 5, 2017
On Hold — September 26, 2017

Rewriting — December 11, 2020
Completed — ongoing

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

N O T E

As some of you may not know, this is a story I started over 3 years ago and never completed.

However, I've received many messages from you guys asking if I'll ever bring it back and continue writing the story.

So, I've decided to slowly start writing it again!!

This story will be available on Wattpad, but Inkitt will ALWAYS be chapters ahead!

It would mean the absolute world to me if you could help support me as an author by reading this story on Inkitt. However, if you do not like to read on other platforms, I completely understand!

Just by reading on Inkitt, which is completely free, you would help me earn a living during these tough times as writing is a job for me...

The Inkitt app does also have OFFLINE READING & NO ADS for those of you who have asked!

If you're willing to help support me as an author by reading on Inkitt, please click the link in my bio! You can also find me on there under the same username @ trinitystories_xo

Thank you all so much for reading my stories, I love you guys so much!

xo, Trinity Sunalee

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

❤︎ FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD ❤︎
trinitystories_xo

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

S O C I A L ❤︎ M E D I A

Twitter: trinitysunalee
Inkitt: trinitystories_xo
TikTok: trinitystories_xo
Instagram: trinitystories_xo
Website: trinitysunalee.com

Go to trinitystoriesxo.com for all of my social media & links to everything. Link in bio!

 Link in bio!