1 | everyone has left

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

SABRINA PHANTOM

Dancing in heels can really be a pain in the ass sometimes. My feet are killing me, but I can't stop. I won't stop.

My short chocolate brown hair sways from side to side as I dance to the beat of the song in this club. I don't come often, but tonight I had to come.

I needed to forget.

My life has never been easy. Everyone has left. All of the people I've ever cared about are gone and there's nothing I can do about it.

I've probably already downed five shots of tequila. I need more if I want to be numb.

The entire club smells like sweat as the heat of everyone dancing builds. There are bodies everywhere of people letting loose and having fun.

Tonight I plan on finding a man to help me get what I want. And I want to have a fun night.

As soon as the song changes I was planning on getting another drink, but some guy came up behind me and put his hands on my hips.

"Hey, baby." He slurred. He was definitely drunk.

"Let's go somewhere more private." He says as he grinds himself on me.

"Sorry buddy, but that's not going to happen," I say as I pry his hands off of me and start to walk away.

"Where do you think you're going bitch?" He asks as he roughly grabs my wrist and pulls me towards him.

"Away from you," I say trying to loosen his grip.

"No you're not, I think we should have a little fun first." He says with a weird smirk that disgusts me.

"Get the fuck away from me, you dick," I say as I'm about to kick him, but somebody interrupted me.

"I think the lady asked you to get away from her." Some guy says from behind me.

"This is none of your business." The drunk dude whose name I don't know says as his grip only tightens.

"Get your fucking hands off her." He says as he crosses his arms and glares.

"Or else what?" The annoying dick asks mockingly.

"Or else I'm going to make you." He says but before anything else can happen, I bring my knee up and kick the guy holding onto me in the gut.

He must've been surprised because his grip loosened and I pulled my wrist away from him. Before he could grab me again I punched him in the nose and grabbed his wrist, twisting it to the point he cried out in pain.

"If you knew what was good for you, you wouldn't lay your hands on another girl like that again. Got it?" I asked menacingly and he nodded.

As soon as I let go of his wrist he rushed off to someplace in the other direction.

"What just happened?" Someone said behind me and I almost completely forgot about the guy who tried to help.

"Oh, nothing, and thanks for trying to help. But, I think I had it covered." I said with a wink and started to make my way to the bar.

"Hey, what can I get for you, pretty lady." The bartender asked as I took a seat on the barstool.

"A martini with a twist," I say and take out some cash.

"Coming right up." He says with a wink and I roll my eyes because he's not my type.

I notice someone sit next to me and I almost thought it was the guy who grabbed me, but it was the one who tried to save me.

"Hey, I never got your name." He says looking at me.

My drink arrived the same time he asked, so I took a sip before I turned towards him and answered. "It's not important."

"My names Darren and I think it's only fair if you tell me yours." He says with a hopeful smile.

I wanted to have some fun tonight, but ever since that guy came on to me I'm just not feeling it anymore.

"Okay, you seem like a nice guy Darren. But I've got to go." I say as I down my drink. Then I grab my stuff as I stand up and he does the same.

"Maybe we could hang out sometime." He says and I nod.

"Sure," I say as I turn around and walk to the exit.

"Wait! You never gave me your number!" He yells over the music.

"I guess you're just gonna have to find me some other way," I say and slip through the exit before he can say anything else.

I walk to my car and get in as I drive to where I now live. Sometimes I wish I could call it home, but then I'd just be lying.

I haven't been to a place that felt like home in a long time... And I hope that I can stay in this town longer than I stayed in the last.

The streets are dark with the only lights coming from the stoplights and my car.

Finally, I pull up to the nice bakery shop and unlock the doors. I've been staying here for the past couple of days until I can find an apartment.

The lady who owns the shop is really sweet and she told me that I can pay her by helping out around the bakery.

Walking inside, I make sure to lock the door back up before I make my way to the back. And as expected, she's asleep on the couch.

I grab a blanket from the cabinet and lay it on her before I head upstairs where I've been staying.

Her name is Margaret and she works so hard. Although I've only known her for a short time, she has been one of the nicest people I have ever met.

I've been telling her that she needs to get more rest and I can help out more, but she refuses. I think she needs the distraction ever since her husband died.

He passed away last year and they were together for 36 years. I love all the stories she's told me these past few days.

It's such a nice love story, but I wish that I believed in love so that it would feel more real to me.

To me, love is a fairytale. It's not real.

That's why I am the way I am. I don't care what people think of me. And I don't care if I hurt their feelings. I don't care if I break them.

This is who I am. I'm a heartbreaker.

And my favorite hearts to break are the ones that belong to the players...

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

❤︎ FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD ❤︎
trinitystories_xo

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

S O C I A L ❤︎ M E D I A

Twitter: trinitysunalee
Inkitt: trinitystories_xo
TikTok: trinitystories_xo
Instagram: trinitystories_xo
Website: trinitysunalee.com

Go to trinitystoriesxo.com for all of my social media & links to everything. Link in bio!

 Link in bio!