4 | fuck! my best friend has a crush

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

NATHANIEL BENNET

"Dude, what was that?" I ask Darren who hasn't stopped staring at the door Sabrina just walked out of.

"I just found my mystery girl Nate." He said and I froze. The one time I find a girl that I'm actually interested in and he already got her.

"Sabrina is your mystery girl?" I ask, acting surprised and his head snaps in my direction.

"You know her name?" He asked and I nodded.

"How did you get it?" He asked since she never told him what her name was.

"We hung out and she eventually gave it to me when we went to eat after class," I said with a smile as I remember what she said to Vivian.

"Why do I get the feeling that you, Nate Bennet, might just be into her?" He asks smirking as he crosses his arms over his chest.

"What? I don't know what you are talking about." I said defensively, looking away from him.

"Fuck! My best friend has a crush! Attention everyone! Nathaniel Bennet has a crush on..." He yells down the halls and I have to cover his mouth with my hand to shut him up.

"Shut the fuck up Darren." I hiss, but at least there's barely anyone in this hall right now.

"Fine man, but I can't believe you finally like someone." He says shaking his head.

"I've only known her for two hours, I can't really like her yet."I say as we both start walking to our next class together.

"Maybe it's love at first sight." He says jokingly and I punch him in the arm.

"You know I don't believe in that love at first sight kind of shit." I say and he nods rubbing his arm as he glares.

"And didn't you like her?" I ask because it definitely seemed like he did.

"No, she's hot though. But you know me, I like to expand my horizons." He says as we pass a group of girls and he winks at them, making them all swoon.

"And plus, I wouldn't want to take away my best friend's chance of getting his first girlfriend." He says with an evil smirk and I glare at him.

"I could get any girl I wanted if I wanted a girlfriend," I said and he laughed.

"I know you could. All you ever do is flirt with girls and hurt their feelings when you don't want to sleep with them." He says with a grin.

"That's true, but you love it because they always go running to you," I say with a laugh as we walked into our class.

He's already got so many girls falling at his feet and he gets even more when I refuse to take some out.

"Hell yeah, I do." He replies and I just shake my head at him.

"Hey dude," Darren says as he walks into my apartment.

"Hey, what's up?" I ask because he usually doesn't come over for a few more hours.

"Did you hear that someone is finally going to be moving into the apartment across from us?" He asked and I shook my head no because I hadn't.

"Where did you hear that?" I asked as I looked up from my homework.

"You know Mark, the guy who works at the front seat in the lobby?" He asks and I nod.

"Sure, I know who he is," I reply and I see him sit on the couch to get comfortable.

"Well, when I was down in the lobby talking to him, he told me that some hot chick came in and rented it a couple of hours ago." He said and I just nodded again.

"Did he tell you when she was planning on moving in?" I asked because it's been a long while since anyone lived in the room across from us.

"I think he said that she was moving in tomorrow or something, although I could be wrong." He said as he stood up to walk to the kitchen.

"I can't believe someone finally rented that apartment. It's been empty for as long as I can remember." I said as I heard him opening my refrigerator.

"Yea, me either. Hey, do you have anything to eat?" He asked as he began digging through my refrigerator like he always does.

"Yea, there should be some..." I started saying as I turned on the couch to face him, but he cut me off.

"Never mind. I found pizza." He says and when he closes the refrigerator door I notice that he is carrying the pizza box in his left hand with a soda sitting on top of it and a pizza slice that he is currently taking bites out of in his right hand.

"I want a piece," I say as he places his soda and the pizza box on the coffee table.

After grabbing a piece of pizza, Darren asks me something that I usually say no to on school nights, but I thought I'd actually do it tonight.

"Do you want to go to the club tonight?" He asks with a grin.

"Yea, I'll go tonight," I say and he almost drops his slice of pizza, shocked at my answer.

"Really Nate? You never want to go out on school nights." He says sitting up with more wide eyes.

"Yea let's go now," I say, standing up and walking to my room to grab my black leather wallet.

"I wonder if Sabrina will be there." He says with a weird grin.

"If she is, you've got to watch her fall for my charms," I say because I know that she could be putty in my hands, just like all of the other girls.

"No, I think I'd rather laugh my ass off watching you fail." He said laughing and I glared as we walked out of the apartment.

"I'm the one who's going to be laughing my ass off at your attempt to get a girl to go home with you," I said as we walked into the elevator and went down to the lobby.

"Sure, but we both know who's actually going to get laid tonight and it's definitely not you." He replied and I glared on as we walked up to my car.

"Fuck you," I said chuckling as we both got in and I turned the engine on.

"What the fuck! Sorry dude, I don't shoot that way." He says laughing because he knows that's not what I mean and I just shake my head.

I really hope Sabrina is there tonight... She's the whole reason I'm even going.

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

❤︎ FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD ❤︎
trinitystories_xo

✶ ━━━━━ ✶ ━━━━━ ✶

S O C I A L ❤︎ M E D I A

Twitter: trinitysunalee
Inkitt: trinitystories_xo
TikTok: trinitystories_xo
Instagram: trinitystories_xo
Website: trinitysunalee.com

Go to trinitystoriesxo.com for all of my social media & links to everything. Link in bio!

 Link in bio!