BHO CAMP #2: The Rockstar's Personal Assistant

A sneak peak of BHO CAMP #2 ^__^

PROLOGUE

I'm Freezale Night also known as Freeze. My name says it all...people see me as a cold and emotionless person.

Hindi naman ako ganong ka-emotionless katulad ng inaakala nila. My family understand me...how I show the love I feel. I just show it in a different way.

I dont want to waste my emotion on things that is not worth of my time. I'm a reserve person...I always keep everything to myself.

Besides my family and my friends...one of the few things that can me feel

...

...

is my job.

I'm a secret agent of BHO CAMP. I dont do long term missions cause it just bore me out. Pero dahil sa hindi inaasahang pagkatalo sa isang pustahan na hindi naman ako ang nagsimula ay kinailangan kong mag take ng long term mission. Mind you....I never lose a bet.

And because of my freaking bad luck...nakilala ko si

...

...

Lucas Darryl King. Or also known as the babe magnet, the panty snatcher, the ladies man, or just King Luck.

Like his name...he is the king of his world. The king of the band 'Royalty'. He's loud, easy go lucky and reckless. Reckless in a way that it looks like he doesnt care if he risk his life or something.

And everything about him irritates me to death. Pero hindi ko magawang makatanggi dahil after all...natalo ako sa pustahan. And all the agents...including me..are well known for our gigantic pride.

I need to be his damn babysitter or in short, his bodyguard. Hindi niya pwedeng malaman kung ano talaga ang pakay ko, dahil ayon sa magulang niya ay hinsi siya papayag. Obviously. So I need to act as his personal assistant.

And now here I am in a situation where I just want to strangle myself using the guitar strings na nagkalat panigurado sa lahat ng pupuntahan ng lalaki na iyon na araw-araw ay kailangan kong ligpitin...because no matter how I hate it...I am his

...

...

Personal Assistant.

And again...

I am Freezale Night also known as Freeze. Feel free to watch while I torment myself

...

...

On this game of luck with Lucas Darryl King.