005 | not good news

Opening my eyes, I groaned as my head felt like it would explode

Opening my eyes, I groaned as my head felt like it would explode. I pressed my fingers into my temples as a low aching thud was the only thing I could concentrate on.

Sitting up slowly, I gasped as pain shot through me when my fingers accidentally brushed over the wound on my head from yesterday. The room began to spin as I climbed out of bed.

Maybe yelling at Brian and Mia wasn't a good idea. I should have let them fix me up instead of doing a poor job of it myself.

Getting out of bed, I almost toppled over as another wave of dizziness came over me. Something wasn't right, "Dom?" I croaked as I carefully made my way to my bedroom door.

Glancing up and down the hall, I held myself against my door frame as my stomach began churning. The one time no one slept in was the time I needed them, typical.

Hearing voices coming from downstairs, I breathed heavily as my eyes fluttered. I let out a short whimper feeling scared my whole body seemed to become weakened by whatever was wrong with me.

Holding onto the railing, I carefully watched each step as I walked down them. No need to fall down the stairs; that would only add to whatever is going on.

"Rosalie?" My brother's worried voice came as I noticed only he, Mia, and Letty were in the room. The other guys' voices sounded close, but like I was listening to them inside a bubble, they must have been in the kitchen or outside.

"I- something's wrong," I whispered, dropping into Dom's chest as he wrapped his arms around me, yelling out in surprise.

..🏎.. 🏎..🏎

Dom's stomach dropped as he caught Rosalie as she fell into his arms, he had checked up on her last night after getting back to the party, and Mia chewed him out for getting their little sister into an accident.

He watched frozen as his sister and Letty ran towards the girl they had cared for together like she was their daughter "Mija? Rosalie!" hearing the girls' screams, the guy came running in.

Leon's face paled, seeing the younger girl unconscious in his arms as Mia cried out to Rosalie, begging her to wake up. "What the hell, what?" he stuttered, not knowing what to do.

Realizing that his sister needed help, Dom suddenly pulled himself together. He turned to his friends, who all stood frozen like him. "Vince call 911," he ordered, but Vince didn't move, his eyes not leaving Rosalie.

"Vince!" Dom shouted as he motioned for Vince to move to the kitchen where the phone was. The younger man nodded with steeled eyes before turning and quickly moving away.

Laying Rosalie on the couch, Mia placed her hand over the girls sweaty head being careful of the wound that she must have crudely tried to patch up on her own "She's clammy."

Vince ran back into the room. "They're coming, Dom. What do we do now?" he asked as he rubbed his hands together nervously while taking short glances at the girl he calls sister.