09| Only You

"Let's get home; I want to know everything that happened." Jace said putting his arm around me as we headed back to the house. I was glad to be with Jace and Val again, but my scent will be in the air. Noah may know where I am or who I'll be with. The rogue that 'wanted me' was weird. Jace got distracted so he didn't have chance to kill him, after that we didn't see the rogue for the rest of the night.
"Did I tell you how beautiful you look in that dress?" Jace smirked down at me.
"Yes." I laugh.
"However you should have been wearing it for ours!" He lightly growls."I don't like it anyways." I shrug when we get into the house changing the subject. While walking me and Val talked and I couldn't find the courage to tell her about Malia but I think it's time. It's not fair to keep it in any longer.
"Val." I say quietly after everyone walked into the kitchen.
"You have a weird look on your face. Wait, James didn't do anything to you again did he?!" She said raising her voice a little but I shushed her. It was quiet but I decided to nod instead of speaking. This wasn't what I wanted to tell her, I needed to tell her about Malia...
"I'm going to kill him!" She growled, unfortunately this brought the attention of Jace and Caden as they both quickly scurried into the room.
"What's up baby?" Caden said to Val.
"Nothing!" I quickly reply, I feel this would be the best time to tell them but it's very late and everyone looks too tired to handle it.
"Ava. I think we should." Val quietly mouthed to me. "Think you should what?" Jace said crossing his arms as he lent on the door frame.
I nodded over to Val so she could tell them. As I did fear flushed her face, she looked as if she wanted me to say no but it's too late for her to go back now. "Well like you know James and Isaac were our 'boyfriends' as you may call them. We said they were fine but they weren't." Is all she said? Both of them looked confused for a second until anger splashed both their faces.
"They didn't do anything to hurt you both did they?" Jace says gritting his teeth a little. It wasn't easy to tell but his jaw was clenched and he looks really mad. Me and Val just look towards one another in desperation. She nodded at me to carry on. Great.
"They did bad things to us and I know you probably know what it is so you don't need to shout or scream." I quietly say. I've just gotten back and I don't want to argue anymore. "Are you upset about it?" Jace looks at me, I could see him trying to hide his anger but little growled came through each word.
I had to think for a moment about his question. Was I sad? Obviously. I wished it would never have happened but it's weird to say this but I felt so used to it? I can't describe it but after it happened it just felt like the usual. I'd never had anyone to have sex with, while having feelings for them but just through pain and for James pleasure. It pained me every time thinking how he could just use me but I lived with it and didn't tell anyone except Val as she was going through the same thing. She says she's fine but I know she's not. I think we both tried to put the past behind us and forget.
"Did anything happen last night?" I can't lie anymore, I just nod at him question. I close my eyes and hear a loud thud. To open I see a huge hole in the wall with Jace pulling his fist out. "Okay now Ava..." Jace began to say as he walked over towards me. I want to leave to past behind me, I don't want to think about it anymore. It a part of me I would love to forget but sadly I have to live with.

I feel so much stronger than I ever have before. I'm putting the night behind me so I can open new doors.
(quote-Elisabeth Murphy)

(I hope this inspirers you in some way to move on and forget the bad things in your life and start fresh so you can live how you want to and not let anything maybe being mistakes, unfortunate events and bad times stop you from being the best person you CAN be!)

"I know you will be mad if I do something to that bastard so, what do you want me to do about it? How can I help? What can make it better" Jace says through gritted teeth while caressing my face in his hands. There is only one thing that could make me feel better.
"You." I whisper at him. After one simple word all his anger disappears and a smile forms on him face. He quickly places his lips onto mine. His kisses are soft but passionate. James was just forceful and rushed but Jace makes me feel different. Tingles run throughout our lips as the kiss becomes deeper.
Not breaking the kiss he quickly picks me up and heads towards the stairs and up to his room. Kicking the door open it slams against the wall but it quickly gets shut again.
Walking over to the bed he places me on top of and quickly throws his shirt off. I gasp as Jace kisses my neck, he smirks realising this is where my mark will be. He trails kisses down it causing me to bite my lip.
"Mark me." I whisper into his ear...