15| Training

"You girls ready for your first training session?" Pogue walks into the kitchen with Leila by his side.
"No, why do we have to do it!" Jen wined to Chase who just rolled his eyes at her.
"I'm excited to kick some Alpha ass." I laugh at Jace as he walks into the room sitting down next to Caden and Val. "Like that will happen." He folds his arms smirking. When us girls went shopping we all bought workout clothes so that's what we're wearing, even though we don't work out it actually came in handy. I'm wearing a black sports bra with legging and green illuminating shoes, they looked cool okay.
"Lets go then?" Caden said placing lots of water bottles on the table. Picking one up we all walked outside and down to the lake as the gym isn't far from there. When we got there it was huge inside, there were lots of pack members working out and playing different sports.
"We are going to do the first half outside but I'm just going to tell everyone to be gone in an hour so we can have the gym." Jace said walking inside. "How come Jace's muscles are so big but he never comes here?" I ask Caden confused. "He does, when he's not working or at home with you he's here." He laughs as we all head outside.

"Okay so I want you all to shift and try to take us out okay?" Jace says smirking towards me. "Mate on mate." Pogue laughed making us all cringe. "Pogue be quiet and focus." Chase shouted.
We all shifted and lined up facing one another, Leila was on my left with Val on my right. Then Jen next to her with our mates facing us. Jace nodded telling us to start, I wasn't sure what to do so I just went for it. Us girls charged towards them, as I was about to open my mouth and bite Jace he quickly side stepped me causing me to fall on my face. Growling I turned around and charged again, this time I gently bit on his leg making him jump in shock. It was only training so we aren't hurting one another so I didn't too bite to hard.
Frowning he stands up and begins chasing me in and out of the trees, catching up he gently nudges my body of causing me to smack into a tree. He rushes over but I trip him up and quickly stand up. Shifting I put my clothes back on and laugh at him lying down on the floor.
"Shut up, you caught me off guard." He frowns putting his shorts back on. "Let's just meet everyone at the gym big bad alpha." I smirk heading back.
"Okay now we have done that, and you two chased each other around the forest." Caden says looking towards me and Jace smirking. "We going to head to the gym and train in human form.
"Seriously?" Leila moans jumping into Pogues arms. "Carry me slave!" She orders pointing towards the gym. "Me to." I say walking to Jace and he picks me up bridal style. "Whatever you wish princess." He laughed grabbing me. When we got to the gym we ended up playing a game of tag instead around the woods, it didn't take long to persuade the guys to let us not train, so Jen was extremely happy.
"Tag you're it!" I say jumping from behind a tree touching Jace's shoulder.
"Damn it!" He shouts running after me, it didn't take him long to catch up. Grabbing my waist he accidentally tripped over a tree trunk and made us both fall to the ground.
"Ouch." I laugh sitting back up rubbing my sides.
"What do you mean ouch, I cushioned your fall." Jace said moving me onto his lap. "You had a hold of my waist to tight." I laughed standing up.
"Well tag." He said running off into the woods towards the others. This man...

"Okay okay we will go swimming now because I can't be bothered running." Caden laughs throwing Val over his shoulder. "Yeah I'll meet you all there in around half an hour, I'm just going to check on my mom." I smile heading back towards her house. "I'll come!" Jace shouts running after me.
The walk was short as we wasn't too far anyways. Jace knocked on the door. Opening it my moms face lit up and invited us in. "Thank you Jace for all the things but I didn't need all this." My mum laughed, Jace ordered some men to come fit the toilets and kitchen. He also bought all the furniture and essentials she needs. He basically re-did the whole place for her.
"Don't worry." He smiled sitting down on the kitchen counter. "I'm so happy you let me join the pack."
"You're my mates mother, I couldn't just say no."
"Anyways I'm going to get a job in the town so I can fund for myself, I'm going to wait awhile after I feel Noah won't bother me." She sadly smiles.
"He won't bother you." Jace sternly said grabbing my waist and pulling me towards him. "Aw you are both so cute, I can't wait to see you get married!" My mom said in awe.
"Marriage?!" I laugh, I haven't even thought about that and I don't think Jace has either. Most wolves just mate and then leave it but I think it would be nice to have a wedding like humans do. "You would both look lovely!" My mum said pinching both our cheeks causing Jace to freeze, not knowing what to do. "Moving on from the subject, we need to be heading back mom but tonight dinner at the pack house?" I smile hugging her.
"I'll be there at 6!" She smiles waving us off.