24| Letter From The Dead

Waking up I hear a loud beeping sound. I groan as I feel a hand be place on top of mine. By the warm tingles it's Jace. Wait why am I here I'm not even that injured.
"Are you okay princess?" He says helping me sit up. As I move I realise my back is killing, probably from this bed as its one of those hard hospital ones. Jeff quickly walks into the room looking a little nervous with a lot of papers in his hands.  "Alpha, Luna." He nods as he then take a seat but then quickly stands up. "I just wanted to inform you that we took a blood sample from you Luna, just to check everything was going fine and your friend Hayden...her baby looks to have survived all that silver. I'm sure he will be a very strong leader one day." Jeff smiles before walking back out the room before any further questions can be asked.
"Im so glad." I sighed standing up then stretching/cracking my back. It hurt like a bitch but I felt much better afterwards. "Jeff told me you can come home just before you woke up." Jace says hugging me. "Have you been checked up?" I ask, looking down at his shirtless chest, he doesn't look so great but I can see him healing already. "I don't need to I'm fine." He blankly says grabbing my hand as he starts heading towards the front door.
"I'm not leaving until you get checked up, and I'll even sleep on those uncomfortable hospital beds to prove my point." I state crossing my arms. "I can never win with you can I?" He rolls his eyes heading over to Jeff. "I'll wait here." I say taking a seat on the waiting room chairs, there wasn't anyone here except me. Since waking up i feel more relaxed knowing Damien is dead. However James, Isaac and my father are still alive somewhere.

Jace's POV

"Alpha?" Jeff says confused looking at me. "Ava wanted me to get a check-up so here I am." I say, he motioned me to follow him and I do. He takes me to his office/room and starts to check me out.
"So does the Luna know her father is in the prisons and Isaac and James are dead?" Jeff asks me as he cleans my wounds with alcohol. It doesn't hurt that much but it does sting. "No. Anyways how do you know and why would you ask?" I frown confused. Why should he be asking me about this?
"I'm sorry Alpha but word gets around and I was curious." He says back looking intimidated. I chuckle to myself, I think I scared him. I reach for my pocket as my phone begins to ring. "Jace." I say bluntly, I hate talking on the phone sometimes and this is one of the times. I like talking face to face, better to intimidate people.
"Alpha we have an emergency." One of my young pack warriors Zach says down the phone. "And it is...?" I reply.
"It's Noah, he a-and someone-killed...the Luna's mother." My eyes widen. Darcy is dead?!
"Where is Noah now?!" I growl.
"He's back in the prison cell, but Alpha it's not what It sounds, Noah didn't do--" Zach begins to say but I cut him off by hanging up the phone. I angrily get up and walk over to Ava who is patiently sat in the waiting room. "Ava princess, somethings happened to Darcy." I say grabbing her hands and holding them tightly. "I need to go and see what's happening but I need you to go to the pack house, everyone is there and I'm going to get someone to escort you." I quickly say kissing her head before walking out the infirmary. I hear her shout my name a few times but I need to see what's happened before I say what I've heard.

"You fucking idiot." I shout as I walk into the prisons. As I got to Noah's cell I see him crying while holding Darcy in his arms.
"What happened?!" I growl. As I open the door Noah gives me a look as if to say "come near my mate and I'll rip your throat out." So I decided to just stay still. "Alpha." Zach coughed from behind me. Zach is only young and is an amazing fighter, one of the best I'll say. Ava met him and his mate in the woods one day and walked them both home. "Yes Zach."
"It wasn't Noah that killed her, it was him." He said pointing over to a rogue in the cell next to Noah. He had a smug grin on his face.
"Come on baby. I'm sorry for everything I did to you." Noah cries into Darcy. I frown walking over to the rogue before punching him a numerous amount of times in the face.
"Jace." Darcy whispers and I immediately run over to her. "Make sure my baby girl is okay. Tell her I love her." She whispered with a tear running down her cheek. "There is a letter on my drawers for her, for her eyes only..."
"Darcy. Please look at me. I'm sorry and I love you. I regret everything I've done to you and I hope you know I love you so much. Just please forgive me Darcy, love." Noah cried holding her tighter to his body.
"I-I..." She started to say but her eyes started to shut and her body all at once became life less. I quickly head out the door and begin walking in the direction of the house. There is no way Darcy can be saved, the blood spill and wounds are too big...
"Alpha what do we do with Darcy's body?" Zach runs out looking a little shocked. "I'll tell you soon, I need to do something first." I need to tell Ava, yes I know this will upset her but I can't exactly keep it from her. Can I?