HR's New Favorite Person

"Everyone, this is...what did you say your name was again?" Said Barry.
"My name is Captain America. But you can call me Steve," said the strange person.
"Steve Rogers?" Asked Katelyn.
"Yes. How'd you know?" Steve asked.
"Well, I did a DNA scan of...wait, is this your shield?" Katelyn asked in a hopeful tone.
"Why, yes. It is my shield! You found my shield!" Steve was so excited he could jump for joy, but he wasn't going to do that because that would just be embarrassing.
"Guys have you tried this new coff...who is that?" Said HR as he walked into the room.
"He is wearing my favorite colors! 'Nuff said, he is my new favorite person," said HR while pointing at Steve.
"Where am I exactly? And how did I get here?" Steve asked.
"Well, you came through a breach," Barry replied.
"A what?" As soon as he said that, Wally and Jessie rushed in.
"Savatar is coming!" They both said in unison.
"Who are...who is..." before Steve could finish his statement, the alarm went off on the computer.
"He's on the roof!" Cisco yelled. Barry, Jessie and Wally all rushed to the roof.
"What's going on here?" Finally Steve could finish a statement.
"Savatar is here. He is an evil speed god. Or something like that," Katelyn replied.
"I can help, but how do you get..." Steve began to ask.
"Down the hall and to the right, there should be a stairwell to get to the roof," said Katelyn.
"Thanks!" Said Steve and he started to run down the hall. When he got to the roof, he didn't see anything except for Barry, Jessie and Wally.
"Steve! What are you doing here?" Asked Barry.
"I came to help!" Said Steve. Savatar ran up to Steve. He grabbed him by his neck and lifted him up.
"My...shield! Hand it to me!" Steve said in a choking voice. Barry quickly tossed the shield to him. He hit the invisible speed god with his shield, which knocked it over. It let go of Steve's neck, but it made him fall.
Then suddenly Savatar disappeared from everyone's vision. He was gone.
"Thanks, Captain," said Barry with a smile on his face.
"It's what I do," he replied.